I have no idea what to write my essay on, give me ideas, clever ideas.

Thanks kiddos...
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
You should compare and contrast Einstein's theory of specific relativity with Newton's theory of general relativity.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
You should compare and contrast Einstein's theory of specific relativity with Newton's theory of general relativity.

That's actually a good idea, but I'm way too lazy to do the necessary research.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
An essay on the importance of essay topics...

Clever? Maybe. An easy topic? Not really.

Gay Marriage, Abortion, Global Warming. Do a current event (or whatever event there is in South America, the apartheid?), there is information abound, and you'll be a better person for educating yourself on those topics.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
An essay on the importance of essay topics...

Clever? Maybe. An easy topic? Not really.

Gay Marriage, Abortion, Global Warming. Do a current event (or whatever event there is in South America, the apartheid?), there is information abound, and you'll be a better person for educating yourself on those topics.

I live in South AFRICA

And apartheid ended 13 years ago.
Here's something quasi-patriotic for you to do - do an ideological comparison of the US constitution, written during the end of the age of classical liberalism, and the South African constitution, written during the modern era after 20th century progressivism.
Hi, I'm Peter
Yeah, I know. But it is still a good topic. It is relevent to your country's history. I said apartheid because that is the only South African political event that I know about. But still, 1994 wasn't that long ago. You could an essay on that.

The part where I put "America" was a mistake, I knew what I was talking about.
Quote by Dirk Gently
Here's something quasi-patriotic for you to do - do an ideological comparison of the US constitution, written during the end of the age of classical liberalism, and the South African constitution, written during the modern era after 20th century progressivism.

That's brilliant, seriously, I wouldn't even come close to thinking of that. What sources could I use?
Drug legalisation.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I would look at accounts of the American constitutional convention and the types of ideologies the American framers relied upon to form the US and how they understood the idea of "rights," and then look at the civil rights movement in South Africa, how they understood the concept of rights, and the ideologies that whatever body that wrote your constitution relied upon during the conception and formation of the document. Also an interesting comparison is the South African Constitution with the UN Declaration of Human Rights.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Jakeylee111
Drug legalisation.

I would, but earlier this year I made a 9 minute speech on marijuana legalisation
As I think about it more, though, that subject is worthy of a doctoral thesis or a term paper, not an essay. Heh.
Hi, I'm Peter
The role played by rock music on culture and fashion through the years 1960 - 2000? including its biggest icons and their effects. Easy if ur into classic rock n ur teacher aint, name drop and make the rest up . . . .jimmy page had 8 legs and 19 fingers allowing him to play quite well......they wont know the difference, there teachers. they enjoy motown and dinners for one
Quote by Dirk Gently
I would look at accounts of the American constitutional convention and the types of ideologies the American framers relied upon to form the US and how they understood the idea of "rights," and then look at the civil rights movement in South Africa, how they understood the concept of rights, and the ideologies that whatever body that wrote your constitution relied upon during the conception and formation of the document. Also an interesting comparison is the South African Constitution with the UN Declaration of Human Rights.

That's seems more reasonable.

Did your mother pass away? If she did you have my condolences.
DO it on freedom of speech being abused. Example racism, hate speech etc. LOok at one of my onld thread homework on freedom of speech. I just copy pasted some info people game me and got a free A. Thanks

(click on my user name and the click on all threads started by me)

(Or you can just type in Freedom of Speech in the search bar of UG)

I not only gave you a topic but basically gave you the whole essay thanks to the many people who helped me get an A.

Good LUCk
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
i have to write an open ended one for tomorrow... the prompt is.. how is everyone responsible for choosing their own happy ending.. if anyone can help me as well, some ideas.. please pm me. if not, im screwed. i dont have time to think of this shit. thanks...
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
Quote by jammer-91
DO it on freedom of speech being abused. Example racism, hate speech etc. LOok at one of my onld thread homework on freedom of speech. I just copy pasted some info people game me and got a free A. Thanks

(click on my user name and the click on all threads started by me)

(Or you can just type in Freedom of Speech in the search bar of UG)

I not only gave you a topic but basically gave you the whole essay thanks to the many people who helped me get an A.

Good LUCk

I was thinking of maybe doing that, and also how English is being raped by Ebonics and...well l337 speak.