in a local forum, this guy is selling his cs-3 for $40 which i already inquired and now reserved for me probably until next week.

i heard its really noisy. i dont have a noise gate and im not planning on getting an ns2 cause practically this forum told me that it sucks. decimator and some good noise gates dont sell where i am.

so, is it worth buying a $40 used cs-3 or ill just cancel my reservation? lets say i dont wana mess up my rig even its really cheap..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Last edited by mothership at Feb 8, 2007,
I've got a CS-3 and it's not really worth having unless you have a noise suppressor. It hisses quite a bit.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
whats your noise suppressor?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!

Quote by Armchair Bronco

^^idiots

I actually use an Ns-2 and it's alright. Pretty much takes all the hiss away. Look online for other compressors. There are plenty of good ones around.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
actually, someone is also selling his ns-2 for $50. but i am really having second thoughts about this noise suppressor.. though the 2 pedals are really cheap..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!

Quote by Armchair Bronco

^^idiots

how about buying the 2 pedals? ns-2 cancels the noise of the cs-3 and then the cs3 lengthen the sustain of the tone when the ns2 kills it?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!

Quote by Armchair Bronco

^^idiots

Get a CS-2 instead, it is far superior, none of this hissiness.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
^^ what if you dont? is there any hiss?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!

Quote by Armchair Bronco

^^idiots

Last edited by mothership at Feb 26, 2007,
I got a CS-3 hisses a tiny bit unless its on the amp side of my crybaby then it sounds like crap. I only really use it to get a more funky kinda sound outta my wah and also helps make a kinda nice clean pink floyd kinda sound
i actually play a cs-3 and is not as noisu as they say, you still get a really good sound without a noise supressor

u should really try it, why don u go with ur guitar and play with the cs-3, then u decide, there are some settings that will have a bit noise, but isnt a great problem
man this thread is old. bought the pedal weeks ago. thanks for the advice though. really appreciated it.. its really really noisy but still i can manage..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!

Quote by Armchair Bronco

^^idiots