My input jack has come unwired and i need to resolder it which wire goes where ??Which ones negative/postive?
i have a
c-1 elite schecter thanks
Last edited by Man in a Box at Feb 8, 2007,
You mean your output jack? Can't really help other than that. Sorry
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.