Sorry if this is the wrong place, I have no idea where it would go.
Anyway, I'm looking to buy my first drumkit, and I was wondering if this would be any good: http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_pacific_drums_by_dw_ez_5piece_drum_set_with_cymbals?full_sku=101279313
Also, do Guitar Center ship to UK? And if not, who do?

One more... Where can I get good, free lessons online?

Thanks.
-

Try GAK. www.guitarampkeyboard.com
Theres some good drum kits on there. Try Stagg for beginner kits.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
its definetly a lower end kit, but if you are just starting off it will work just fine! Make sure it comes with all the stuff like hardware, at least a hi-hat, crash and ride.
Not Enough AssHatery
Meh, try and get without cymbals, and get cymbals seperatly. Low end cymbals that come with the kit suck.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
That should be fine.

But like they said, you'll want to get better cymbals.
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
I dont reccomend either of those kits. Just spend a few dolars more, and you could have an export or the CX series ( it think in Pacific). In the long run, you will regret buying a begginer kit because you WILL spend another 200 dollars trying to make it like a kit that was just that little bit more expenive in the first place.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
I dont reccomend either of those kits. Just spend a few dolars more, and you could have an export or the CX series ( it think in Pacific). In the long run, you will regret buying a begginer kit because you WILL spend another 200 dollars trying to make it like a kit that was just that little bit more expenive in the first place.

CX series = $959, thats what? £475+ The one i'm looking at is £189, and another £30 (I think) For cymbals. I see what your saying, but I don't know if i'll be continuing, and I don't have that much money
-

Quote by Aléx
CX series = $959, thats what? £475+ The one i'm looking at is £189, and another £30 (I think) For cymbals. I see what your saying, but I don't know if i'll be continuing, and I don't have that much money

Thats why i said buy drums with the cymbals and all that included. They are not going to be that good, but what if you wont like it? You are only going to make a little extra money, and alot more hassle. Just buy something entry level, and play on it for a while. Ive spent like 1200.00 on all my kit, and it gets real expensive.
Not Enough AssHatery