Poll: Which do you perfure?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which do you perfure?
Stargate
7 17%
Star Wars
30 71%
Star Teak
5 12%
Voters: 42.
learn to spell star trEk
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
learn to spell star trEk

lol. Star wars is clearly THE best thing since sliced bread
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Star Trek: The Next Generation is brilliant.

I've never watched Stargate because it looks crap. What about Farscape or something, I never watched that but I think it was spacey, no?

Star Wars was let down by the new ones, I know everyone will probably say that. Episode I is crap, I prefer part II.
Quote by mulletman500
Star Trek: The Next Generation is brilliant.

I've never watched Stargate because it looks crap. What about Farscape or something, I never watched that but I think it was spacey, no?

Star Wars was let down by the new ones, I know everyone will probably say that. Episode I is crap, I prefer part II.

I was going to do that, but then you have to include BSG and stuff like space 1999 and LOADs of other - so i left it at the two most famous ones (Star trek and starwars) and then I love SG so i added that one
Stargate the movie was good, I hate the TV shows. Star Trek is meh. Star Wars is, for the most part, good and even when it's bad it still has Natalie Portman.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Hmmm. Its hardly a difficult choice.
Jedis and Sith V.S SG-1 and Go'uld V.S Earth and Klingons.

I think Star Wars wins, hands down. Infact, Im willing to bet Darth Vader, or Yoda could single handedly take down the remaining versus teams, while sipping coffee and eating biscuits.

But seriously, Star Wars is a masterpiece. Stargate is a half arsed attempt, but okay. And the least said about Star Trek the better.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
lol Grammar police correcting poll=Trekkies.

I vote Stargate; The first few seasons were kind of lacking, but I like the direction the series is taking lately, namely reverse engineering the alien technology to advance the human race and such.

On the other hand, Battlestar Galactica has to be one of the best shows on TV right now.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
stargate ftw. also like star wars and star trek, but i've gotten the most enjoyment from stargate. teal'c is my hero.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Let's see here, we have:
(1) The most successful series of movies ever.
(2) A franchise encompasing probably the two most successful sci-fi TV series ever, among others, plus several hit movies.
(3) A minor hit movie from ten years ago that has spawned two low-rated late night TV shows.

:cue Sesame Street music:
One of these things is not like the others...
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by music man
SG1 is the longist running Sci-Fi series of all time

And where do you think it got its inspiration? The most sucessful Sci-Fi film ever.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
As much as I like SG, I think ST will win due to:
a) Scotty
b) Picard
c) Warf
d) The writers of SG can't keep on one plot (eg. Ori, they keep moving onto different stuff)
e) The Borg.

And **** Star wars, that's for nerds.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Quote by jesusgonewrong
a) Scotty
b) Picard
c) Warf
d) The writers of SG can't keep on one plot (eg. Ori, they keep moving onto different stuff)
e) The Borg.

Oh God. The irony. I think you'll find, Star Trek is far more 'nerdier' than Star Wars or Stargate. At least they had blood effects, and people could wear red for more than one episode!
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
Quote by Demonbreed
And where do you think it got its inspiration? The most sucessful Sci-Fi film ever.

Never said it didnt.

Quote by jesusgonewrong
a) Scotty
b) Picard
c) Warf
e) The Borg.

Whats wrong with nerds?!
StarGate is too boring for my taste, Star Trek is too campy, and I used to be really into Star Wars, but I'm not anymore.
Oh God. The irony. I think you'll find, Star Trek is far more 'nerdier' than Star Wars or Stargate. At least they had blood effects, and people could wear red for more than one episode!

It was a joke...
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club