Page 1 of 3
I was just wondering what is every1s most anticipated album fot this year. Im looking forward towards the new Linkin Park.
im looking forward to the new Porcupine Tree and Metallica albums :/.
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
The new Megadeth album
but more importantly the new Mötley Crüe album
also i'm curious about the new 'Tallica album if it's out this year, similar situation to the new GnR album (which is a BIG if)
The new Metallica album, Linkin Park as well, and i think Avenged Sevenfold has theirs scheduled to come out in '07.
The Coheed and Cambria album. I just can't wait!!
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Megadeth's new album, by far.
It wont fail. Unlike St. Angrier.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
New Sum 41 album?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
IF Rage agaisnt the machine do another album...that would be the greatest reward ever for mankind. I'm kinda looking forward to the new Arctic Monkeys album...
for most people its probably gonna be chinese democracy by guns n roses, or "the new album" by metallica.

whatever avenged sevenfold or bullet for my valentine release could be interesting too.

even more interesting if they bin the make-up.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
i was looking towards bloc party album but i got tht on monday and it's great,

Babyshambles, Metallica and G'n'R
Quote by Cadj
The new Megadeth album
but more importantly the new Mötley Crüe album
also i'm curious about the new 'Tallica album if it's out this year, similar situation to the new GnR album (which is a BIG if)

motley crue releasing a new album? =O

your JOKING! =O =O =O
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Do you folks like coffee?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
IF Rage agaisnt the machine do another album...that would be the greatest reward ever for mankind. I'm kinda looking forward to the new Arctic Monkeys album...

Nah, greatest gift would be definatly new Pantera album.
Quote by jeowy
motley crue releasing a new album? =O

your JOKING! =O =O =O

nope, due out at the end of the year
oh also the new Manic Street Preachers album
plus to whoever said about bullet for my valentine, i don't think it will be as good as the poison
the new dillenger escape plan and coheed and cambria albums will probboly be rather amazing. Also, a7x's new album could be pretty good.
Quote by eldanny
New Sum 41 album?
Definitely!! Also The Operation MD's new album (Cone's band)
MachineHeads new album, Megadeath, Metallica and GNR id it ever surfaces.
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
Quote by duncang
Do you folks like coffee?

real coffee from the hills...

i think the new machine head album will be shit hot.
THE GODS MADE HEAVY METAL
Linkin Park and Metallica albums. I've never been a fan of megadeth, countdown was a pretty cool album. How come chris poland isn't in the megadeth camp as of lately? i didn't think him and poland still had issues... if that is the case. i am interested to see how the new guy (Glen Drover) works out.
Top 3:

1) Coheed and Cambria - "Good Apollo IV: Volume 2"
2) Modest Mouse - "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank"
3) Kings Of Leon - "Because Of The Times"

Cautiosly Optimistic For: Nine Inch Nails, Metallica, Megadeth, Melee, Ozzy, Thrice, Louis XIV
Hoping For New Stuff From: Early Man (Metal Band on Matador Records, Check Em Out), White Stripes, The Chasing Game, Pretty Girls Make Graves (Not Likely with Nick Quitting the Band)

Yeah I know I listed more than just 1 Album but there is just tons of stuff I'm looking forward to picking up/listening to this year ;/.
Last edited by HappyGilmore899 at Feb 8, 2007,
omg VELVET REVOLVER **** yeah!

and also metallica, hope it won't last too long, and i pray to god everyday that they're making master of puppets #2 and not stanger #2...
Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes II
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by aaron999
arctic monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You should be curb stomped for that remark. Sarcasm or not.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Motley Crue, Metallica & Coheed please.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Opeth, Nile and Radiohead.
"Genital Grinders," the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. Embodiment to join.
The new Reuben one. Yaldie.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I wanna see if the new metallica album is going to be as bad as st. anger..
I'm not gonna buy it but I want to see if axl has pushed back chinese democracy any further
Opeth - Tool - Ephel Duath - Cynic
Alter Bridge's new album is guna kick ass! It supossed to be a lot heavier than their last one. Should be amazing
I have nothing to say
Page 1 of 3