Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich?
It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing.
Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness.

"I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie"
That is the biggest load of bollocks Ive ever seen on here. And Ive seen quite a bit...
Has it ever occured to you that in this "Eternal Happiness" you could have as many Ham sandwiches as you could possibly want?
No, I didnt think so.
Plus you're a disgrace. Satch Boogie and Greenday do not go together. You Penisface.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
what if a ham sandwich gave you eternal happiness

to demonbreed

shut the f.uck up
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
what if a ham sandwich gave you eternal happiness

to demonbreed

shut the f.uck up

No.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Demonbreed
That is the biggest load of bollocks Ive ever seen on here. And Ive seen quite a bit...
Has it ever occured to you that in this "Eternal Happiness" you could have as many Ham sandwiches as you could possibly want?
No, I didnt think so.
Plus you're a disgrace. Satch Boogie and Greenday do not go together. You Penisface.

Well im sorry i don't have such a narrow minded view on music as you do.
"I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie"
Eternal Happiness, because within that eternal happiness would be ham sandwiches.
"Genital Grinders," the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. Embodiment to join.
i actually am not a big fan of ham, i would rather eat a turkey sandwich, or chicken sandwich..

but i do agree with demonbreed in that eternal happiness would be having as many ham sandwiches, (or tukey or chicken) as u want....just imagine...a never ending supply of sandwiches....
Quote by Demonbreed
No, I didnt think so.

So critical. I thot it was quite an interesting train of thought.
Free your mind
If nothing is better than everything and having everything is certainly better than nothing, whats better? Moreover, what if having everything is better than having nothing, but nothing is better than having a fair amount, would you rather have everything or would you rather have a fair amount, or nothing?

Quote by Demonbreed

i think i may need to sig that.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
FEEL THE LOVE!!!

E-Married to redneckrebel

Slinov>the cut down ultra cool short version story where the reader/listener gets to make their own assumptins on wat happens next
Slinov>how artistc of u jaci

beatha is ea an ceol