What kind of drugs have you done? Whats your history?

I'm not that experienced, smoke, mushies and coke.. plus a couple of other legal drugs like salvia and mescaline..

If your against drugs, s'all good!

Freedom of speech and whatnot...
Originally posted by Caressing Death
Does anyone else find it a little too convienant that Jesus was born on Christmas day?
Cork Capital of Culchies2005
Oh of course.. Alcomahol!!
Does anyone else find it a little too convienant that Jesus was born on Christmas day?
ummm I smoked weed for over a year, had abit of coke in those times. I've done rush, got offered ecstacy but didn't do it. Acid. Quite alot really, i don't do it anymore, but if i got offered some weed i'd do a wee bit. I drink alot more now.
Acid, coke, 'shrooms, weed, speed, ecstasy and once did heroin, but that was only because I want to experience as much as I can before I die (which from the amount of drugs I do/used to do won't be long). Anyway, it's mostly weed, and then some 'shrooms about once a month these days.
"Genital Grinders," the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. Embodiment to join.
i've been smoking weed for about 5 years, i've ****ed around with vicodin, salvia but it didnt work, i drink every now and then but i usually just smoke
Quote by dr. tchocky
Acid, coke, 'shrooms, weed, speed, ecstasy and once did heroin, but that was only because I want to experience as much as I can before I die (which from the amount of drugs I do/used to do won't be long). Anyway, it's mostly weed, and then some 'shrooms about once a month these days.

Nice where in south England do you live? lol
Weed and acid, I wanna eat some shrooms though, but there so expensive.
New Demos (Oct. 11)

Dropoutoflifewithbonginhand
followthesmoke
towardtherifffilledland

Gear:
Vantage Mystery model Electric Guitar
Peavy TNT 115 Mid 80's model USA
Russian Big Muff
Ibanez 5 string
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Nice where in south England do you live? lol

I live close to Bath which means I live close to Bristol which means I can get pretty much anything.
"Genital Grinders," the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. Embodiment to join.
Quote by any14doomsday
Weed and acid, I wanna eat some shrooms though, but there so expensive.

SHrooms expensive?? I pick em in August!! Ah ireland is so great..
nahh you lucky bastard, I live in america, its about 35 - 40 $ an eighth
New Demos (Oct. 11)

Dropoutoflifewithbonginhand
followthesmoke
towardtherifffilledland

Gear:
Vantage Mystery model Electric Guitar
Peavy TNT 115 Mid 80's model USA
Russian Big Muff
Ibanez 5 string
Packin a bowl right now... gonna take a shower, write a few tunes, eat, clean.
i smoked weed for about a year, parents caught me, quit for a year and then started back up because of one strange night involving a bottle of robitussin DM and one fat hit from a bong. (this was when i was 15 or so, about 8 years ago)

certain cought syrups have a chemical called dextromethorphan hyrdobromide (DXM for short) as their main active ingredient. it's a cough suppressant in lower doses, say 20-30mg. but if you take 200mg, 400mg, and up, (don't go over 500mg) it's classified as a dissociative anaesthetic.

it literally makes you feel like your'e on the outside of the universe looking in. it speeds up your movement, takes your thought processes way out there, gives you extreme closed-eye visuals (no open-eye hallucinations), and all around ****s you up. it also prevents you from sweating which is a real problem! if you do it monitor your body temperature and drink water to make sure you don't overheat. a lot of people use this as filler in extacy tablets because it's legal and therefore cheap. many of the cases of people dying at raves are because of this hijacking of your natural cooling system.

i drank cough syrup and smoked for a while, until i coulnd't stand the taste of cough syrup anymore, at which point i found out about coricidin cough and cold tablets. DO NOT TAKE THESE. they contain an antihistamine and that will mess up a lot of things in a bad way if you take the dose required to get messed up. we're talking circulatory & skeletal problems. just don't take them. trust me on that.

i took those for a while, and once i was used to taking drugs i started trying everything. did extacy about 20 times total but i realized that since i have depression issues, taking it is a really bad idea. it'll totally drain me of serotonin and the next day i'll barely move. i won't be paralyzed, i'll just have no motivation whatsoever.

i tried coke, hated it. mainly cuz i like weed so much, and it kills your weed buzz. it also makes me talk forever which freaks people out cuz i'm kind of a wierdo. i tried crack a couple times, it's exactly like coke but it never peaks and leaves you wanting more. it sucks ass.

i did ketamine for a while because it was readily available around here and it was a lot like DXM, very fun, but if you take a little too much at once it makes you want to kill yourself. k-holes are NOT fun.

i tried AMT once at the detroit electronic music festival one year. that shit lasts for like 14 hours. very strange. not too much is known about it, it's still an experimental lab drug. very hard to get ahold of. i got it from a couple kids who came all the way from indianapolis.

tried salvia, didn't work, although my buddy said it took him to hell and back. i was right there with him when he had that experience. only works if you have 20x extract leaf, normal salvia leaves just don't have enough in it, you have to smoke way too much in too little time, and it's a bitch because you have to burn it at seriously high temperatures to vaporize the drug in it.

i had a NO2 warmer chamber with a valve on it for a while, that was a fun cherry on top for drug trips. be careful with nitrous because the little gas tanks depressurize so fast that the gas gets cold enough to freeze your lungs. use a balloon or find one of those chambers if you can (they're awesome).

snorted heroin once, never doing that again. all it did was make me feel dizzy.

nowadays all i do is smoke weed and occasionally drink. i love good german beer but i get headaches from alcohol if i only drink a little.
DETHKLOK RULZ!
take it to the one and only drug thread. and so i don't have to repeat myself: weed, mdma, speed, bzp, salvia, nitrous, shrooms, acid. kthx.
from daylight...
...into darkness