I have a game that is on my laptop that I want to put on my dad's computer. I don't have the disk because I got it off the internet. We're both through the same internet connection and network, me via wireless card, but my dad has it set up so I can't transfer files from computer to computer over the network or shared folders. The setup.exe file is all i'm giving him and it's too big to fit on a flash drive and I don't have a CD burner on the laptop.

Suggestions?
Upload to somewhere or other on the Internet and download on the other computer.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
Upload to somewhere or other on the Internet and download on the other computer.

ehh...too risky and my laptop would probably lag out. Good idea though.

Keep it comin!
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Portable HDD? If you have one.

What's an HDD?

If there is some kind of cable I can use to connect the 2 computers together, that would be great, but I don't know of any.
Quote by halfback_712
What's an HDD?

If there is some kind of cable I can use to connect the 2 computers together, that would be great, but I don't know of any.

portable harddrive or a usb drive. thats the easiest way really :/.
and for the cable thing, you'll need two network cards for that if im not wrong.
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
USB key maybe?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
^ Ethernet, but that's the same as it being a computer network.

Can't you just temporarily allow use of the shared folders?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
^ Ethernet, but that's the same as it being a computer network.

Can't you just temporarily allow use of the shared folders?

Something involving shared folders screwed up the network and all that junk. I don't know the specifics, but my dad got mad and doesn't allow shared folders anymore.

I could try to persuade him to let me use them temporarily maybe.