Click..

I only just started it, so obviously there is still a lot to go with production, layering, etc, but I'd just like some feedback for it so far.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
how is that not a beat?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
how is that not a beat?

As I've started rhyming again, I've noticed that a beat needs one thing over most things: Space. It may sound good by itself, but there's no room for a vocalist.
^how so? It's pretty darn minimalist, all things considered.
Updated version

Messed around with it some more, there's a few layers, small differences here and there, a new trumpet sample..

Crit for crit.
Its pretty good, i don't really like the chimes or whatever they are in the background, but everything else sounds good.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?