I'll find out tomoro if i have a ticket or not, its going to be amazing. England playing in Croke Park is gonna be controversial, what do people think about it? and do people from England actually know anything about the stadium??
Dunno, but it'll be a good game- Ireland and England seem strong at the moment.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
On November 21, 1920 Croke Park was the scene of a massacre by the Auxiliary Division. British police auxiliaries entered the ground, shooting indiscriminately into the crowd killing 13 during a Dublin-Tipperary football match. The dead included 12 spectators and one player, Michael Hogan. The latter, Tipperary's captain, gave his name posthumously to the Hogan stand built four years later in 1924. These shootings, on the day which became known as Bloody Sunday, were a reprisal for the assassination of 12 or 13 British Intelligence officers, known as the Cairo Gang, by Michael Collins' squad earlier that day.
-Wiki
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
ah now...living in ireland isnt THAT good...at least we have a better rugby team than we do soccer team...last night was drastic...
i wonder how many pitch invasions will be attempted at Croke park? should be interesting...
oh god...dublin city at 2 in the morning is not safe at all...especially when you dont live there and dont really know where you're going...
i dont care that england play there

provided we win.

I can't wait to see the poncy soccer players faces when they realise that there is nothing between them and the crowd, no razor wire in croker
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
i dont care that england play there

provided we win.

I can't wait to see the poncy soccer players faces when they realise that there is nothing between them and the crowd, no razor wire in croker

Soccer!

It's rugby mate.
^
i know, but the soccer internationals will also be played there soon
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
^
i know, but the soccer internationals will also be played there soon

oooooh didn't know that.