well i got inspired by the "My Guitar!!!" thread and i already got the pieces of wood... i have to glue them together now, but dunno what glue should i use... plz help

cheers

EDIT:
here's a pic of a guitar glued together
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
anyone? :P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Titebond Original. The only stuff I use.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
That's not the OP's project, it's from one of the other threads, from a while back.

It was an interesting effect, but there's not really anything known on what effect that much glue has on the tone of the woods.
Glue doesnt affect tone, atleast the human ears won't be able to tell the difference.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Quote by AlGeeEater
Glue doesnt affect tone, atleast the human ears won't be able to tell the difference.

Chris

who listens to tone with their ears? i measure it with my oscilliscope. and yes, that extra 1/16" of finish makes a difference too.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
who listens to tone with their ears? i measure it with my oscilliscope. and yes, that extra 1/16" of finish makes a difference too.

You mean an oscilloscope? Noob.

Chris
hey, that's my first spelling mistake this month, i think i'm doing pretty good.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!