YAY snow day as most schools did across england. But anyway me and two of my mates were out have a snowball fight, the usal when we thought lets chuck balls at the buses that go past. Very fun indeed but then this big red van comes so im like YEH THROW AWAY!!! but the man inside saw us and stoped, id aleady threw the ball when i realised. So this man about 25, kinda big ses to me. 'come over here...come over here now....COME HERE!! So i edge over saying 'sorry dude just having some fun' then he GETS OUT OF THE VAN, clenches his fists getting ready to knock me out so I say 'hay i don't want any trouble carm down' then he runs at me swearing ready to swing and hes kinda big so i just turn round and leg it. Luckely i heard him say 'your dam lucky im late' so he gets back in the van and ses, ' if your here when you come back im guna break your nose!' i new he wouldent come back and he dident unless he came an hour later when i was gone.

Apart from that twas very fun lol.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
you got a snow day?
Id say we got about 3mm of snow in some of the worst hit places.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
we got about a milimetre in Machester, then it melted, before i got up >= [
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
We had two inches, as did other parts of Scotland. And on the news...a whole half-inch falls in some place no one knew existed in the middle of England and chaos ensues. Whenever we get bad weather I stay clear of the news for a few days because everything's completely blown out of proportion.
I swear, a little bit of snow for u brits and you're freakin out! WTF! Come to norway, see if u can handle it.
It's like seventy degrees where I live.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
As funny as it is, theres the risk of some big f-off beefcake stopping. So if he had hit you then you kinda deserved it
lol we got half a foot
Quote by Jaffaps2
It's meant to reflect Clapton's career, starts off good but then turns into a piece of shit.

The Lord has done mighty things with his right hand
Psalms chapter 118, verse 12
Quote by Pink_blood
we got about a milimetre in Machester, then it melted, before i got up >= [

I live about half an hour away in Glossop, we had about 2 mm and got the day off!
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Quote by Guitar God Rob
lol where i live there was like 5-8 inches and i have tomorow off as well

same
last year i upset a child who has mental problems and is well angry:

we had snow day. and theres this kid, he had left school he was about 18. and we call him meatball. well anyway, he walked past our lil snow ball fight so i kind of signaled to my friends that id throw one at him. did so. was a bullseye. straight in the back of the head. i laughed and thought he'd laugh as well and be jolly. i was wrong. he turned round, nearly crying. screaming like a physco "IM GOING TO ****ING KILL YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT" me, knowing what hes capable off, (the ****ing physco) i just ran, and i ran, then he slipt over in the ice and was like crying, everyone laughed at him n he walked off. felt sorry for him.

but that was the day i upset a mental child with a ball of snow. priceless.

Oh, and we had no snow today. none. bloody southwest. just rain and storms. well annoyed.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
If some punk threw a snowball at my van, and I was in a bad mood, I'd hit him in the head with a shovel. Repeatedly.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
ive learnt a lesson from this, don't throw them at vans lol. But buses yeh lol you can get away with it and the drivers don't mind as the vehicles not theirs and they egg you on haha.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by stratele
ive learnt a lesson from this, don't throw them at vans lol. But buses yeh lol you can get away with it and the drivers don't mind as the vehicles not theirs and they egg you on haha.

....until some prick throws one at his window, he cant see where hes going, piles it in to a wall and 50 people die. and its all because some prick enjoys throwing snowballs at busses.

yeah, catchy.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
it snowed quite alot where i lived which was cool but my school was the only one in the area which didnt shut.
Quote by Nick Cannon

Ima report yall forreal
i would never throw one at the front only the sides at the back nowhere near the driver
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
I can't believe we get a few petty millimeters of snow in and England goes crazy. Jeez. No snow in the extreme south though, we are too cool

EDIT:
Quote by stratele
i would never throw one at the front only the sides at the back nowhere near the driver

What if that snowball *happened* to block his view of the rear, pulls out and gets hit by something. All because someone thought it was fun to throw snowballs at the windows of his van.
Last edited by alexlemon2 at Feb 8, 2007,
It wasn't too snowy around here (maybe four inches or so) and we were called off because the temperature was too far below zero degrees (Farenheit).

To the threadstarter: When you're throwing snowballs at cars and one slows down or stops, it's generally a good idea to run. Fast.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by rafarquhar
It wasn't too snowy around here (maybe four inches or so) and we were called off because the temperature was too far below zero degrees (Farenheit).

To the threadstarter: When you're throwing snowballs at cars and one slows down or stops, it's generally a good idea to run. Fast.

Wrong.
Aww, you should have hit him with a snowball as he was chasing you. It would have been hilarious!
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Lucky you for actually getting a snow day. I live in the one place where it didn't snow at all .
My lot were having a snowball fight with the local scene kids against some chavs and got into a massive fight with a HUGE bunch of afghan gangsta chavs, and the fuzz got called, and I was so exhausted after all of that, I had to go home and have a cup of tea and a sit down.

Pft, it snows that much in a few minuites during a storm in Canada.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Ehh, today was my first day back in Kentucky since this past Thursday. More snow is on the way next week...so it's not like I'm dying to get out of school. We just got 8 inches of snow here and we're going to get more snow and some ice..****ing crazy.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.