Not sure about the choice of forums but oh well.

I really can't describe the amazing sound of these guys, but i thought this review summed it up nicely:

"If you thought that little man who did the Irish jig at Eurovision was the only Lord Of The Dance, then think again. Teeside trio, DARTZ! are here to prove that they too can command the dance floor, brandishing a flash of Franz Ferdinand-esque angular guitar rock and gracing us with a splash of pop genius that is so fantastically melodic and inexcusably irresistible it should come with its own health warning.

Unleashing a fusion of spiked pop married with dance floor yearnings, 'Once, Twice, Again!' is an untarnished slice of pure genius on a mission to get your feet moving and your mind ticking as the trio release delightful beats, stomping riffs and shouty vocals, all topped off with the wickedly fun inclusion of handclaps. Wonderfully original and increasingly addictive, ladies and gentlemen I give you the new Lords Of The Dance.

12/13"

from www.roomthirteen.com

These guys are Really popular around teesside. They recently did a guest slot thing radio 1, which gave them some well deserved exposure, so you may have heard them inadvertantly.

They're off on a Uk tour at the moment. i've seen them live about 8 times, and believe me they're absolutely brilliant. also, they're just about to release a full album!

Check these guys out and let me know what you think

www.myspace.com/darts

www.dartzisgood.co.uk
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Ahhhh nice to know someone else has heard of them! I've heard 'Lazer Eyes', 'Once Twice Again' and 'Network! Network! Network!' before and they are great! I'm going to have a wee listen to some other DARTZ! songs.

Yeah i've been pretty much hooked on their music for the last 2 years lol. i thought i'd do my part in publicising because it looks as if they're heading for making it pretty big in the uk
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
Possibly. I only heard of them because they are a North-East band. You have any tabs, or know where to find any? Especially for 'Once, Twice, Again!'?

no, not a clue lol. if you message them on myspace they might give you some tabs. they're nice people :-P

but i doubt they will have them written out and probably wont be bothered to sit and write it all out for you
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
wow. two people on UG have heard of this really great band. thats bad :-(
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
It doesn't surprise me really, I didn't think anyone knew them at all, given that they are a relatively unknown local band.

im not sure about them. 'once twice again' is good i guess but really not sure what to make
Saw them supporting Hot Club de Paris about two weeks ago. Heard good things about them beforehand but didn't know what to expect, very impressed though. Will be buying the album sometime soon.
album is out NOW :-) brilliant :-)
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
i like them. i have the who built the buildings ep and the demo of laser eyes (it was on a sampler). and i just got the album. which is good, but a little underwhelming; the old versions of the old songs were generally better though. theyre fun though, and they were good live when i saw them (about 18 months ago or so i think). im seeing them again on friday. it should be good.

their drummer is coming to my university next year LOL. well, he is provided that they dont take off in a ridiculous way.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
was actually considering seeing them on tuesday night in barfly but id been out sunday and monday for gigs and so saving cash and sleeping were pretty necessary. like some of what ive heard though, would have been fun im sure.
Dartz! are amazing, seen them... oh... i lost count how many times. They're from the area im from.

I know the drummer, well, ive spoke a couple of times. Used to be a fan of the band he used to play guitar in.

Anyways... awsome album, rocks hard!
Love Dartz! I got Once, Twice, Again as a download from a compilation album by unsigned bands back in '06. Heard nothing from them for AGES , and then out came St. Petersburgh. They are so good

So, is that like 8 people on UG who like Dartz! now?

EDIT: Recounted. It's actually a grand total of 9