Can I
Get back on my feet
From this
Axe
Driven in my skull

Chorus:
I'm not so different from you
Can't see we are all alike.

It's for a metal/thrash band. My mate wrote it actually for our band, but I thought I'd put it here. I checked the FAQ and it didn't say anything about this, so I'm assuming it's fine. The only thing I personally have against it is that in the last line of the chorus I thought it should be "Can't you see we are all alike" cause it fits syllable wise, but he said no.

Thanks guys.
Quote by TheShadow
Hate me

It's for a metal/thrash band. My mate wrote it actually for our band, but I thought I'd put it here. I checked the FAQ and it didn't say anything about this, so I'm assuming it's fine. The only thing I personally have against it is that in the last line of the chorus I thought it should be "Can't you see we are all alike" cause it fits syllable wise, but he said no.

Thanks guys.

the line you suggested works much better . it depends upon how you sing it
Hi
Yeh, that's what I thought, but he said it didn't fit. Hmm, well. I'll see how it goes.
Destroy me
Burn me
Carves effigies from hate
Slander
Gossip
All these I know ***
Never
Can I
Get back on my feet
From this
Axe
Driven in my skull

That line I starred doesn't fit in terms of syllables.

Maybe: All of these I know
or All of this I know

I like it a lot I can feel the rythm.
Ok, thanks guys. I've talked it over with him, but he doesn't really seem to care. It's just a pity I can't get hang of the guitar parts, cause it'd be a legend song.
I dont really care for it,But thats just me.I find it not be along the lines of thrash metal,More like Death metal maybe.Plus its sounds like a cliche to me.I dont think it would be a lenged song with gutiar parts anyways.But it dose have a nice flow.Thats what I think anyways.