Alright, right now we're working on some of our own songs..but we recorded a cover of Flyleaf's Fully Alive (we have a female singer).

The quality is extremely horrible and sounds kinda muffled, epsecially towards the end, but if anyone wants to listen anyway:

http://www.purevolume.com/stolenreality
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
your singer is awesome, I really like her voice.

the guitar playing is ok - I'm not familiar with the original, so I dont know what youre attempting - judged on its own merits, its good, the tone is ok but overall, nice and crunchy. you sometimes lose your way a little but that could be to do with...

Your drummer. not the best, is he?

www.myspace.com/se7enevermusic
Haha..umm..no drummer's actually pretty good. He wanted to re-record his track, but I wouldn't let him...This was recording was basically just to throw something on to purevolume since it's been songless for the past year. So it's a little rushed...but I agree..a lot of the timing is off in the song..especially me (guitar)
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
Alright..we recorded everything (except the vocals, because our singer is grounded...bah)..still poor quality..but the timing is somewhat better..
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
GROUNDED! the fact that you are all young enough for that to be an issue makes what you have done even more impressive. If my parents said "your grounded", I'd just kick them out of my house. I might ground my boy, just for shits and giggles.