Page 1 of 2
So I have a wee little kitten named Sunni, and yesterday my mom took her to the vet to stay the night to get her front nails taken out.

And to get spayed.

I didn't know that this would cause so much damage, I get this sick feeling in my tummy when i see her. Shes really hurt and its upsetting..

There really isnt a point to this thread...but uh...yeah
Do you have another kitten name Shiite that constantly fights with Sunni for dominaiton of the house?
Death to Ovation haters!
Sorry to hear that.

Quote by PatchworkMan
Do you have another kitten name Shiite that constantly fights with Sunni for dominaiton of the house?

Haha.
« »
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.

That's hawt. Did you?
yeah you really didnt think getting their nail taken out would cause damage...they have them because they need them
i thought this was about muslims... **** cats.
"Somewhere out there is a big-ass forest of weed." - Thomas Alva Edison
I'm pretty sure that feeling hurt after someone removes your reproductive organs is a pretty normal reaction.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
You've got to feel a little guilty spaying an animal, removing their only chance to carry on their DNA in the gene pool. I feel really sorry for my dog
No i knew it would hurt her but i didn't think this much.

why does everyone think Sunni is a muslim name?
Quote by x/taluha
No i knew it would hurt her but i didn't think this much.

why does everyone think Sunni is a muslim name?

Sunni and Shi'ite Muslims. Two different kinds, I think like Catholicism and Protestantism, but I also think I could be completely wrong.
You got your cat de-clawed and didn't think about, or even look up, the damage and pain it can cause?
It's actually illegal in a lot of places now.

EDIT: Nevermind, the above post proves your ignorance.
Quote by jaymyvendetta
You got your cat de-clawed and didn't think about, or even look up, the damage and pain it can cause?
It's actually illegal in a lot of places now.

EDIT: Nevermind, the above post proves your ignorance.

Im not ignorant at all, i cant believe you said that.
so actually i think that you cats name is SUNNY not not SUNNI, thats why i think you didnt understand the jokes.........if it is pronounced sun-knee then i bash you on your spelling but if it is Sunni then i bash you on your ignorance.
Completely ignorant of world events at the very least.

And we should probably add the pain declawing causes to cats to that list too, although i guess you've realised that now.
Man, I love how this topic moved from a cat getting fixed to bashing the topic creator about not knowing Muslim denominations. Grow up people...

Anyway, AWWWWW Poor kitty...
when we got my new kitten back in september (not so new anymore) we had to sign this thing that said that we couldnt get him declawed or nutered cause it was inhumaine or something... but my other two older cats are spayed and declawed
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
How old is everyone in here? Five?

The cat's name is Sunni. There are various spellings for every name. She is heartbroken from seeing her cat go through this, have some compassion..
Quote by kiefermatot
How old is everyone in here? Five?

The cat's name is Sunni. There are various spellings for every name. She is heartbroken from seeing her cat go through this, have some compassion..

i know there are various spellings, but when it means either a bright object or a Muslim group, those are pretty different things.

but anyways our cat still has its claws and it is a bitch, she is a mean cold hearted bitch of a cat
My cat is declawed in the front, but he was that way when we adopted him. I'm not sure I could ever put a cat through that myself, especially knowing what I know now about the procedure. Declawing isn't taking out claws; it's amputating the end of the cat's toes.
Death to Ovation haters!
Oh for Gods sake, it's a bloody cat. Stop arguing about it's name.

I'm all for spaying animals, all my pets have had their reproductive organs removed, but declawing? Do you know how bad that is for a cat? It upsets their balance, they can't use them for exercise anymore, and causes back pain due to the paws now being at a strange angle to the ground. Most vets in the UK refuse to perform the proceedure because it's too cruel. Did any of your family even bother to research declawing? You've taken away that cat's livelihood and you ask us why it's sad? Asshole.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
dude its a name we didn't change the name from the pound. The name was Sunni with an i
It has nothing to do with muslims. and im not IGNORANT just becasue i dont know what went on in islam. Sorry holy fuck stop being an asshole.

And i never agreed to her getting declawed or spayed
that's mean, put em back. what if i ripped out your nails and cut of your balls.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by FretboardToAsh
that's mean, put em back. what if i ripped out your nails and cut of your balls.

The nails weren't ripped out, the tip of the toes were amputated. I'd say it's a lot worse.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by x/taluha
I NEVER AGREED to her getting declawed or anything i think its wrong.

And you didn't bother to mention that to your mom? Get her to research declawing at all? My bet is you didn't think anything of it.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
The nails weren't ripped out, the tip of the toes were amputated. I'd say it's a lot worse.

so it's like a toni iommi cat now?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by FretboardToAsh
so it's like a toni iommi cat now?

Aye, but without the guitar.

-Matthew Arnold

I assumed this would be about some poor little Sunni Muslim tortured to death by Shia death squads. ROFL!
Quote by Dinkydaisy
And you didn't bother to mention that to your mom? Get her to research declawing at all? My bet is you didn't think anything of it.

yeah your bet can go up your ass you ****ing bitch, dont ****ing tell me what i did! i told my mom no but she wouldnt believe me. I GIVE peta money every ****ing month i dont eat meat or anything like that

kiss my ****ing ass i never agree to it

this is all comming from a bunch of pervs you post pictures of seals who've been ****ing smashed over the head.
you annoying little liar don't say stuff that ain't true. you should have captured the damn kitten and run away with it. at least it would stil have it's claws and balls. you're an asshole saying that we're all concerned about that poor kitten and your calling us pervs, did you notice at all noone asked for pics yet?
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by x/taluha
yeah your bet can go up your ass you ****ing bitch, dont ****ing tell me what i did! i told my mom no but she wouldnt believe me. I GIVE peta money every ****ing month i dont eat meat or anything like that

kiss my ****ing ass i never agree to it

this is all comming from a bunch of pervs you post pictures of seals who've been ****ing smashed over the head.

Wow, that sure showed intelligence.
You allowed your cat to be declawed, and then complain about it to UG. You should have put up a better argument. You should have told your mother to research it. But as far as I'm concerned, you didn't try to save hat cat's toes, and so I'm not going to stick anything up my ass.

I'd rather not kiss your ass, you seem to be incapable of proper language, or indeed caring for a kitten. You don't deserve to even use the same forums as me.

And I've never posted a picture of seals being killed. If I remember correctly, the thread with the pictures in question was against the practise and was using them to shock the readers. I've never posted pictures of it, and I doubt I ever will. And you 'don't eat meat or anything like that'. So, the animals that die to feed us you ignore? Besides the fact our bodies are designed to use meat as nutrition, just like every other damn carnivore on the planet, it doesn't really matter if you're a vegetarian or not, that didn't stop you making that cat's life more miserable than it already was probably going to be.

-Matthew Arnold

You won't get any sympathy from this site. Don't freak out when people are rude.

EDIT: ^ OWNED
of course he won't, he let a kitten get castrated!! and cut of the toes, cutting of things usable for playing guitar, on a friggin guitar website, sympathy? you've got to be kidding me

edit: heh he's actually got me pissed off that rarely happens over something on the net , remeber kids, the internet is serious busines.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Feb 8, 2007,
just to let you know. I called the vet and asked her how she preformed the procedure i don't know where you people live. Because my vet didn't chop off my kittens toes.. They make a small incisean (sp) where the nail is and then pull the nail out WHILE THE CAT IS ALSEEP! then they use about 2 to 3 stitiches and repeat.

And not that you care about her wellbeing shes doing great now, playing and purring and all lovey.

Second im a girl and so is the cat.
Page 1 of 2