Page 1 of 3
Kinda weird, but seems fake.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Sounds fake to me.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
there's no motive though really. i mean this was allegedly recorded before any of the beatles were dead so it's not like they're claiming it's lennon or something. maybe it's just god telling this guy that stealing songs off the radio is wrong.
#DTWD
It's too... clear. Has to be fake, if you ask me. Plus, the voice sounds a lot clearer than the rest of the grainy audio.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Pussy ass ghost. I can growl better then him.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all

I didn't know what to expect until I heard what sounded like a crazy Exorcist scream.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by Dirge Humani
I find it strange that supposed demons always speak English...

well theoretically they could speak any language.

the first "get out" sounds pretty legit but the second two are, like the other guy said, too clear.
#DTWD
I'm too much of a pussy to watch it...

The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
thats weird...probably fake but didnt one of them die or did they break up around that date?...WEIRD
Quote by MastaBassist10
Get Out!

you stole nelsean's avatar......GET OUT!
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
Quote by primusfan
well theoretically they could speak any language.

Why do they choose English then? Wouldn't some dead language like Latin sound a lot stronger and more intimidating?

Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'm too much of a pussy to watch it...

Then GET OUT!.

That's all you hear, in about 3 different growling voices.
Quote by (()()lY
thats weird...probably fake but didnt one of them die or did they break up around that date?...WEIRD

They broke up in 1970, yes.
I'm a person.
Weird one.

The paranormal is something I like reading about and seeing on the Discovery channel, haha, after hearing that, it's weird for sure but taped events like this are not uncommon, it has to do with be able to hear spirits from white noise amplification.

Normally, you have to amplify the white noise a LOT to hear a faint voice-like noise (whether or not a spirit is up to you).

I have done a lot of research and this event has never come up in my reading, and since this was apparently taped off of the radio and it came through very loud and clear, this would be a very pinnacle case for paranormal researchers to turn to for an example. Since I have never heard of it until now, I would say its def. a modified recording and thus a hoax. I'm not expert, but you would think it would be a more popular topic in paranormal forums if it were legit, I mean, this would have been heard by a LOT of people and be more popular.
Last edited by Travis Tricky at Feb 8, 2007,
Quote by Dirge Humani
Why do they choose English then? Wouldn't some dead language like Latin sound a lot stronger and more intimidating?

probably because no one speaks latin anymore ... i mean ... that may sound too reasonable.

i guess i get what you're saying though. latin would sound a lot more evil and badass than just "get out!"
#DTWD
sounds fake. although why someone would bother doing all that just for some stupid fake thing is beyond me. people are dumb
I was so sure it would be one of those "now listen carefully" and then something pops up and scares the shit out of you things.
Quote by Godbe
Well I can't bring myself to watch it, but if you can hear a voice saying "Get out" then I reckon maybe the mic ni the radio studio might have been left on or something and someone walked in and was told to get out.

well ... it's not that freaky. it's just i was listening to it loud with my headphones and i wasn't watching the video at the same time and it just suprised me. felt the hairs stand up on my neck.

but the way the voice says it ... *shrugs* ... nobody would say "get out" like that. the first one's scary as hell, it's like a higher-pitched scream. maybe it's like that michael keaton movie white noise and spirits can be picked up in radio signals.
#DTWD
With the amount of Beatles fans on this forum who I'm presuming have spent hours on end reading background shite on them (as I mysef often do lol) I'm sure if it was real someone would have come across it before?

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
I don't think it said 'Get out', I can't remember what I thought it said, so, it's ambiguous. If there were ghosts, they could do far better if they wanted to scare you.
that... sucks, i mean lame...
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
Fake. That a sound bite off the amityville horror
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
the reason it sounds different is because all recording companies and studios sounded like that in the 70's (espacially the beattles...thats there "sound")
P.S the reason the deamons spoke english is because if they spoke pig latin the pigs wouldnt fall for it...stupid humans...(pigs are really smart i cant beleive they came up with there own launguage without the cows help)
Quote by (()()lY
the reason it sounds different is because all recording companies and studios sounded like that in the 70's (espacially the beattles...thats there "sound")
P.S the reason the deamons spoke english is because if they spoke pig latin the pigs wouldnt fall for it...stupid humans...(pigs are really smart i cant beleive they came up with there own launguage without the cows help)

Not pig Latin.
Quote by primusfan
well ... it's not that freaky. it's just i was listening to it loud with my headphones and i wasn't watching the video at the same time and it just suprised me. felt the hairs stand up on my neck.

but the way the voice says it ... *shrugs* ... nobody would say "get out" like that. the first one's scary as hell, it's like a higher-pitched scream. maybe it's like that michael keaton movie white noise and spirits can be picked up in radio signals.

That was a pretty good movie....

anyway I can't listen to it until i find a transcript of wat is said first. I know I'm a pussy, but I'm siting here and my house is empty and I would probably shit myself.

By the way what does this vid actually have to do with the beatles?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by angus is god
That was a pretty good movie....

anyway I can't listen to it until i find a transcript of wat is said first. I know I'm a pussy, but I'm siting here and my house is empty and I would probably shit myself.

By the way what does this vid actually have to do with the beatles?

It's a Beatles song being played.
ya but do the "demons" say anything about the beatles?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
lol, that was so lame the "Demon" saying get out in weird voices. Why is it saying "get out" why not "get your crappy 60s music off the radio"
Page 1 of 3