i've only been high once off of weed. Will I be able to handle LSD? It will come in a pill form.

nd how can i make sure it is not 2CB?
ch.ILL
No, please don't take it. The drug gets absorbed into your various tissues and will remain there for the rest of your life. Someone at my school had a flashback two years after quitting LSD while driving, and now there's a memorial stone for him in our courtyard
Yes, the flashbacks and death risks for taking it are TOTALLY worth it.[/sarcasm]
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Flashbacks arent a common thing its rare in fact.

And threadstarter, everythings worth a try, well not everything but you get my point
You honestly have to consider this decision? don't do it, nothing more to be discussed
You are obviously not sure about it, so the best option is therefore to not do it.

Last edited by robbie at Feb 8, 2007,
Quote by hemantmaan
Isn't LSD a homosexual drug?

Like literally?

What a ****ing idiot.

LSD is a Pyschedelic drug.
Quote by Syd Barret..
What a ****ing idiot.

LSD is a Pyschedelid drug.

Meh, I don't do drugs, and don't feel the need to.

It's just I remember hearing it from somewhere.

No need to be rude.
Quote by Syd Barret..
Since I love Pyschedelic music, i would take these things.

Do it like Syd man. Just like Syd!

yup then you can go nuts ...... just like syd
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
yes it's great fun just make sure you're in a safe environment and you are in a good mood before you take and you'll have a blast. remember it's called a trip so don't freak out, just enjoy the ride. the answer to you other question is no it won't come in pill form,it will come soaked in a little piece of cardboard. enjoy
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
My friend told me last night he took LSD once and ALMOST jumped off a 17th story balcony. Said he was over the rail and just felt all his friends grab him and pull him back.

So I would say "No."

No.
For those of you that didn't know LSD isn't the only cause for flashbacks. You can get flashbacks from any intense experience in your life such as a loved one dying or other emotional situations. As for the LSD staying in your vascular tissue that is a complete myth. All traces are gone the day after, which is why it isn't in drug tests.

to answer the question about the pill form, as most people know LSD is commonly in blotter (paper) form.

Any other things just go to www.erowid.com
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Last edited by wholovesthesun at Feb 8, 2007,
i think i will probably do it.

but my friend who is giving it to me keeps telling me to take 2cb instead. how can i make sure its not 2cb?

its coming in a pill btw.
ch.ILL
Quote by long gone
i think i will probably do it.

but my friend who is giving it to me keeps telling me to take 2cb instead. how can i make sure its not 2cb?

its coming in a pill btw.

No. soaked in a little piece of cardboard, read my previous post
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Last edited by Gummy Balls at Feb 8, 2007,
It's most likely ecstacy if it's a pill.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
2CB would not be a problem in an LSD size dose.

The LSD experience can be exceptionally positive in a safe enviroment with which you are comfortable, provided that you are an intelligent person without any history of mental illness.

No one becomes irreparably mentally deranged from a single dose of LSD. If you decide to use LSD recreationally approach the trip with a positive outlook, have a sober trip sitter with whom you are comfortable, and assure yourself that you are going to enjoy the experience and you'll be fine.

Edit:Never consume a pill that someone claims is acid unless you are absolutely certain that it is. If you are worried about a bad trip keep some valium on hand for use in calming you down if necessary.
Last edited by allalong at Feb 8, 2007,
If you only got high once, don't do it, because you obviously aren't experienced.

And although I haven't had any crazy visuals off of LSD, I did feel uncomfortably out of place at times. Still, I say don't take it unless you are much more experienced.

And if you're unsure about whether it's going to be 2CD or LSD, then don't take it.
That's funny, my Mom did acid tons of times in the 80's and she's never had crazy life-threatening flashbacks.

Don't take it if you don't know where it's coming from. As acid is quite scarce these days you have to be careful. Also if your unsure of if you can handle it, try taking just a half a hit, or a a quarter of a hit. You'll get high, but not crazy high.
Also, bad trips are the result of a bad environment and an unprepared mind. Make sure your around people you know and trust, and your in a comfortable place. And don't do it just to get all ****ed up and shit. LSD was developed as a way of helping people with mental problems, and a way of looking inside yourself for something, be it the answer to a problem in your life or inspiration.
But if you know who it's coming from, and you have a good place and reason, go for it. Just remember that it lasts for a good 12-18 hours, maybe longer. Make sure you have the next couple of days free.

And for gods sakes, if you have anything really bad or depressing going on in your life, you shouldn't be doing psychoactive drugs. They amplify the emotions you already have, so if you feel like total crap to begin with dropping a hit of acid is only gonna make things worse.

And be aware it might not actually be LSD, but another psychoactive chemical. I had some stuff called DOI-100 last summer, and while it's not the same as LSD, it's still a fun trip. Just do your research, and if your unsure don't risk it.

And most of all, BE RESPONSIBLE ABOUT IT! Don't eat 10 hits of acid and then wander off on your own into a part of the city you've never been at.

Duh, I forgot to link you to Erowid! http://www.erowid.org for all your substance questions(and not just drugs!)
Man, weed isn't ok in my opinion but it isn't something very serious.
But now it's LSD. It's a different league. And after LSD there will come XTZ, and when you will know it, you will be hooked to crack.
So just don't even start. You are playing with your life
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I would take it. It’s a dirty drug and last what seem for ever.

If you do take it, it take about an hour to take effect so only do 1 hit and make sure you have no issue with any thing or hate and do it preferable with others in the same mind frame or it will lead into disasters ... and make sure you have a good 8 hours that is out of the public eye or someone’s house that you don't want to get trashed
Also if you are drinking watch your alcohol intake as you may not realize how much you have drank and could easily get alcohol poisoning

But please take that dirty drug ... it not a good ideal and do not mix drugs
some people most definatley should not take LSD. however, if you are a happy person and are taking it with good friends, there shouldnt be a problem. i suggest tripping somewhere in nature.
Quote by urik
But now it's LSD. It's a different league. And after LSD there will come XTZ, and when you will know it, you will be hooked to crack.

how many millions in the world smoke weed?

how many people do X or smoke crack?

yeah, pretty big difference.
Quote by urik

Quote by WrongWay
Flashbacks arent a common thing its rare in fact.

And threadstarter, everythings worth a try, well not everything but you get my point

Idiot.
Quote by urik

Alright, Mr. Reefer Madness.

I hope you were being sarcastic.
drug thread.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN