Hey, I was wondering which guitar out on the market is the worst. I figure it's something like the cheaper starcaster or the yamaha's they sell at walmart for $200.
lol ima go with first act, my friend has one and his pick ups wiggle and when he pick slides it scrapes off......
tissue box
toilet paper roll
rubber bands
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

SWITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Those guitars are Literally Made of PLASTIC!!!!!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
haha yamaha pacificas are really good starter guitars
dont be beating on them
but the nameless guitars you can get for 50 quid are really shameful =|
Austin....I despise that brand because I had one for my first guitar until I got my current one...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Starsound!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Quote by BladeSlinger
Austin....I despise that brand because I had one for my first guitar until I got my current one...

You're gonna come to hate your current guitar along with both of your pedals and your amp.

I vote First Act. Although, they do make pretty good high end guitars.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
tissue box
toilet paper roll
rubber bands

they sound better then the axl strat im currently using
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
the new brian may gutiars
or any PRS
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
Wow, PRS, wow,........Speachless.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by copet
What about that Hello Kitty one that we all see at shops?

I played the Hello Kitty Squier, they're not bad actually.
anyone ever play a daisy rock i think i am going to get gothed up and walk into a guitar shop and act like i am interested in buying one to use for real.
Quote by hendrixrocks4
anyone ever play a daisy rock i think i am going to get gothed up and walk into a guitar shop and act like i am interested in buying one to use for real.

They're decent. And they won't care if you're just playing it, as opposed to being a serious customer.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
I know it isn't a Fender Starcaster; I have one. Just toss some new pickups in and the guitar actually sounds decent.

$98 for guitar package
$10 Graphtech TremNut
$16 closeout pickups from GFS
^The guitar plays and sounds nice for a whopping $124; that is after you set it up correctly, as the intonation and action are way outta whack outta the box.
there was a gundam gun/axe in a thread a while back that looked like shit
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
i dunno, the behringer strat copy i saw at "the source" was pretty rough. the strings kept getting stuck under the frets that were jutting out of the sides of neck.

didn't catch the price tho..
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
My SX strat that I got in a starter pack is really horrible. Good thing is that the extreme string tension and clumsy neck helped me build up some good finger strength before I moved up to better guitars though.
Some guitars are better than others.

But I hate when people get snobby about it.

I mean, some body might love their guitar that cost $50. We shouldn't bash them or their owners and no one should be ashamed of their guitar.
Encore Strats.
The girl who owns daisy rock knows what she's doing. Just check the specs of their guitars, they aint firewood.
Quote by copet
What about that Hello Kitty one that we all see at shops?

Hello Kitty is the shiznit.
Dean Razorback/Razorback V.

My guitar teacher has a V. I played it, and was appalled at the quality. Oh wait...it has Dime's name on it, so it MUST be good, right?
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
honestly surprised no one's said telecaster yet. the internet has some sort of weird hate for it.

the worst I've ever played is either the jbp strat copy I got as my first guitar (still sittin in the closet, couldn't bring myself to sell it to some poor sucker) or one of those baldwin sgs that dude up there posted. the jbp just broke down a lot and in various ways but that baldwin, man that thing was trash.
I'd say anything that doesn't play. It doesn't matter who made it. If it doesn't play, it's the worst guitar in the world.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE