hendrix, srv, marley, allman, the beatles and zeppelin (among others) were all still rockin????
Alot better. musicians today ARE NOT actual musicians with an exception of a few.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
a lot better
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
Probably not too different. Maybe a little better but for the most part the same
Nikolas
Quote by cokeisbetter
The same. Their records are still around, and still there are the bands we have today.

not true because what if lets say herman li played with hendrix and this had a huge influence on li then he totally changed his playing style....thats just one example

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
i dont know, if they was still going there would be so many copycats, it might kinda ruin the styles when you got a wanna-be who doesnt know what they doing
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Schecter4lyfe
not true because what if lets say herman li played with hendrix and this had a huge influence on li then he totally changed his playing style....thats just one example

if herman li played with hendrix, Li MIGHT just gain a little bit of warmth and soul in his cold-ass playing.
Quote by original=punk
if herman li played with hendrix, Li MIGHT just gain a little bit of warmth and soul in his cold-ass playing.

Not even hendrix could bring that out of Li.
Quote by Schecter4lyfe
Alot better. musicians today ARE NOT actual musicians with an exception of a few.

you're dumb
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~