Ok so I was thinking because I like dinkys a lot that I would make one. Its going to be kind of like a van halen as it will have one bill lawrence l-500xl humbucker 1 volume and 1 output jack the output jack will be on the face like a sg. The body I will make out of mahogany (I've done this b4). I want to buy a neck used off of a jackson or similar guitar that has 24 frets and is fitted for a locking nut. I'm going to put this floyd rose on it http://store.guitarfetish.com/blflroflotrs.html has anyone had any experience with this one? So does anyone have any comments. This would be my second guitar I made a strat 2 years ago.
I would recomend a Kramer trem over a Floyd rose copy.
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
Or buy a Peavey falcon and take its trem (Kahler, USA, FTW)
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I think I'll just get a LFR or whatever floyd rose I can find when I get the bridge, I know I want the Floyd RAose too I got one now.
I suggest saving $100 more and getting an OFR that will make this guitar more than a useless P.O.S. in a year
Quote by garden of grey
I suggest saving $100 more and getting an OFR that will make this guitar more than a useless P.O.S. in a year

your right about that I'll get a LFR im really rough on floyd roses anyways. I'm trying to get a neck now and possibly a body if I can find a nice one but my friend has a dinky I could probably borrow to trace and make the body with.