Im looking at getting a cheap electric guitar to just play around with.
And I was wondering whether OLP's are any good, specifically the OLP MM1?
I was looking at : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OLP-MM1-Music-Man-Electric-Guitar_W0QQitemZ110089697561QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and was wondering how much it was worth. Also is there any other type of guitar I should try and get for less than £75?
Warwick Jazzman
Hartke 1415 140Watt
Boss Overdrive
thats alot better than any other guitar under £75 i only played one for a short time and it was pretty nice although i was playing it through a pretty cheap amp.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Never played electric, I play acoustic a bit, and have been playing bass for 3 years
Warwick Jazzman
Hartke 1415 140Watt
Boss Overdrive
i read some reviews on MF and ppl said its a good guitar for beginers but there are alot better guitars for its price range. ppl had problems with the durability and its not very versitle. i would recommend getting something else
I've played one of those they are great! The one I played though had the pickups upgraded to some DiMarzio's so I can't say anything about the stock pickups. However, pickups are easy to change.