Page 1 of 3
A half hour ago on msn, some friend of my gf told me that there is a possibility that my gf is cheating on me. I'm absolutely going insane. I even reloaded my ****ing .38 cause i'm really losing it.

I've seen the guy she has been hanging with before. And i know he has feelings for her. That's the worst part. I know my gf and that guy are going to some bar tomorrow with some of their friends. And i know this is my chance to find out what's going on.

But yet i feel guilty. Just for thinking this, and everything ****ing hurts atm .

Help ?
Get rid of the gun. No chick, especially one who cheats, is worth the trouble. Dump her and move on.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Agile AL-2000 Silverburst Electric
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Check out my friend's Music blog by clicking here!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
well, if you have actually reloaded a .38, I recommend you shut it in a box or summat and give the key to someone you know. But it is perfectly possible that this guy could be... a friend of hers?

+1. He doesn't get "access" just because he's got feelings for her. He's probably in her "Just friends"-zone, which sucks for him, good for you. Besides, if you snap on him or her, it may be game over for you.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Yea man, calm down. Even if she is cheating on you, which she might not be, is it really worth going to jail for life for? I agree with Deliriumbassist
Free your mind
Okay..so a friend tells you she might be cheating on you...but why do u concider it a possiblity? You don't trust you gr? If so, then the deeper problem isn't her cheating on you, but the lack of trust between you.

Put the gun down...nothing like this is worth the trouble. If she really is cheating on you, dump her. If not, then talk about it.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Get rid of the gun. Seriously man, you can't throw your whole life away (Be it suicide or going to jail) over a cheater.

Dump her. I've been cheated on by both the girlfriends I've had, and twice by one of them. It makes you feel like shit and it's destined to happen again if you dont dump her. It's not worth the pain.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Guns won't solve anything my friend

You need to find out whats going on, if she cheated on you then get rid of her

edit: Not in the murdering sense that is...
Agreed ^
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by Liberation
Get rid of the gun. Seriously man, you can't throw your whole life away (Be it suicide or going to jail) over a cheater.

Dump her. I've been cheated on by both the girlfriends I've had, and twice by one of them. It makes you feel like shit and it's destined to happen again if you dont dump her. It's not worth the pain.

LIBBY
Quote by Moggan13
Great..Another school massacre...Just what we all f*cking need!!

Blame it on the death metal.
This might sound silly, but why dont you go with them to the bar? Just stay in between them and see how they react.
People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it’s true, or because they are afraid it might be true
What's the point in having a loaded gun and not shooting someone? I say rampage!

I don't actually want you to do that though. I'd feel guilty later.
Grow the **** up and start acting your age. Guns dont solve anything.
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

I simply own the gun because im an Elite marksman in Belgium. I also hunt in my free time in the Black Forest in Germany and such.

I also own a Steyr Elite (sniper rifle) and some other handguns.

I wasn't planning on shooting myself nor my gf, only the other guy.
You're overreacting. If this girl is slaggy enough to cheat on you, don't waste the effort of even using the gun in the first place.

Go to the bar with them and see what's happening with her and this guy. Remember it's only a possibility, not fact.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
I simply own the gun because im an Elite marksman in Belgium. I also hunt in my free time in the Black Forest in Germany and such.

I also own a Steyr Elite (sniper rifle) and some other handguns.

Dude...Do you listen to death-metal? If so, we have a School-Shooting on the cards....
Quote by ImSheddingSkin

Because it would be entirely his fault?

Dude, killing anyone is just...bad
The gun won't solve anything, man. Wait until you hear the full story from someone else and then take decisive action. I know how it feels to see someone you care about or have feelings for give attention to someone else that you don't like or whatever. It sucks. But, please, work things out with your girlfriend before you even start thinking like an idiot.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
My girlfriend of over 2 years cheated on me a couple weeks ago.

I felt like beating her and the other guys skulls in with baseball bats.

Then again, being with a girl for over 2 years is a pretty big chunk of life... and I actually KNEW she cheated on me, and not just a kiss or something, but she ****ed him.

Now that I think about it, I probably should have beaten their skulls in.

But I didn't, and neither should you.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
first think u need to do is calm down
listen to music always works for me or guitar
once ur calm u can think straight
do u know how long its been going on?
has she semed distracted by something latly?
talk to her and pay attention to her answers
once and only once ur postivly sure she is cheating on u then confront it w/ her
if she is just dump her
if she is doing this to then shes not worth it
you can do so much bettr then someone who is just gonna go and cheat on you
Life goes on... That's my theory... But if you love her, believe her..
Btw. How the lyrics from Bon Jovi go : " If you don't love me, lie to me, cause' baby you're the one thing I believe"... Man that sometimes makes so much sense
I'm in love with my GF but hey mate... There's so much *****s ( sorry... girls ) out there,
so one is surely waiting for a new bf. Enjoy
Gear

Custom Les Paul
Custom Handmade Telecaster quilted natural top with piezo fishman pickup
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 601
Boss DS-1, Boss MD-2,
Jim Dunlop Cry baby
Quote by ( o )===#
Punch both of em in the face.

Then dump + move on.

YEA! ****ing drop kick the mutherr ****er
Free your mind
If you kill yourself, kill them first, otherwise you've wasted everyones time. Mmmkay?

Seriously though, I can't pretend to understand the situation you're in, but I'm really sorry man. That's some painful shit. I was in a situation that is vaguely similar, and while I went through 2 years of Hell, I recently snapped out of it, and feel better than ever. Just give it time, man. Good luck.
Quote by GiantRaven
Because it would be entirely his fault?

Dude, killing anyone is just...bad

That's a lie. If the dude is a terrorist, or hitler reincarnate, shoot him. If not, hes not worth it and neither is she.
Free your mind
Quote by GiantRaven
That a very naive way of thinking

Leaves you well open to exploitation

(Didn't mean everything....)
Yep, you're right, but what advice to give him beside that?
I don't think he's so crazy to commit murder... That would be sick...
You see that he's deep down and depressed...
The best advice is and always will be -> Life Goes on.
and that's it... Btw. If that guy touches your GF, punch him a couple of times,
maybe you'll get rid of the anger... Dunno, I'm kinda lazy for advices, I only felt once in love with my GF, and I'm still with her
Gear

Custom Les Paul
Custom Handmade Telecaster quilted natural top with piezo fishman pickup
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 601
Boss DS-1, Boss MD-2,
Jim Dunlop Cry baby
Quote by Reapersoul
Blame it on the death metal.

I was thinking more along the lines of rap... But seriously, don't shoot anybody, especially yourself.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Page 1 of 3