Okay, I have a Agile AL-3000 w/ Swineshead pickups and a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe. I'm looking for a little something to beef up my tone. I've heard only good things about the Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive. Is it worth the money($150)? What about the Keeley mod, which is another $60 on top of it. If I went all the way through and bought this, would I be looking at a pretty damn good pedal?

Advice appreciated.
-XKR
Last edited by XKR at Feb 8, 2007,
Uhhh, Voodoo Labs make the Sparkle Drive, buddy.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I think he knows that, he was asking if the mod was worth it, and yea it is worth it Ive heard nothing but good reviews about it.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
The oedal will sound top notch on its own, maybe use the extra $60 for summat usefull lol. No honestly its an awesome pedal without the mod, so use the extra doh for a tuner, or some new strings, or ..... anything! Believe me you can find morre usefull gadgets than a pedal mod, it will be alot better in the long term believe me.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

The Keeley mod make the sound a little smoother, a little fuller, less harsh. Which is saying a lot since that's a nice pedal to start. I'd get the stock pedal and check it out. Then if you want to mod it you can send it to Keeley.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.