so today i was really bored and decided to play some online games. but at the same time I was listening to music. the game i was playing has really annoying music but no option to turn off the sound in the game. is there a way to turn off the sound of a flash game in some sort of settings? or even turn off any sounds coming from my web browser period? (I have firefox).
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by noah22791

uhh its a question i am personally asking, not a thread for people to start having a whole conversation and shit. how can it be stupid?
man, I have that same problem, I'll come home, I want to play a game, and listen to music, and the damn game has sounds that can't be turned off

sorry, no help for you, but hopefuly somebody knows, so I can figure it out too
Quote by Twist of fate
So it doesnt feel like scraping your penis on sidewalk

my gear
Ibanez GRX40 guitar
Roland Cube 60 Amp
Ibanez IBZ10G Amp

Member of
[bThe UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)
sorry, i needed to try it out. I have seen too many stupid threads today. Anyways, sound gets messed up in a lot of flash games. It just happens.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by noah22791
sorry, i needed to try it out. I have seen too many stupid threads today. Anyways, sound gets messed up in a lot of flash games. It just happens.

haha did you read my question? i want to know how to get rid of the sound.
Tools->Internet Options->Advanced->Multimedia->Play sounds in web pages

tell me if it works...just my guess
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
Tools->Internet Options->Advanced->Multimedia->Play sounds in web pages

tell me if it works...just my guess

hmm i'm not seeing internet options under tools. under tools all i have is web search, downloads, addons, error console, adblock plus, DOM inspector, page info, and clear private data