So I got this table all set up made from my old homemade pedal board propped on top of a barstool and a small set of drawers... anyways, I wanna put my name on it. Not my real name, mind you, my "artist name", UnKnown Logic.

My problem is, I dunno what color and font I should use or how I should do it, so I'm gonna let UG decide. Keep in mind that I'm producing hip-hop and electronica, so no dripping blood and shit.

get a wood burning kit, write it in some fancy, pretty looking font and then stain just the letters.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
How about some illegible graffiti thats seems to be be very "hip hop" yo yo mo fo
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by Gummy Balls
How about some illegible graffiti thats seems to be be very "hip hop" yo yo mo fo

I was actually gonna do something like that, but I didn't think it fit the rest of the paint.

I was also thinkin of something like this font:
Quote by The Casualty
Fuchsia or Navy Blue I think would go well. Maybe even Purple.... Wait, no. Not Purple.

Blue, eh?
Good, cause I love blue.
Quote by MastaBassist10
I was actually gonna do something like that, but I didn't think it fit the rest of the paint.

I was also thinkin of something like this font:

it does look electronic. so maybe electric blue?
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com