It's a good feeling surprisingly, I just had another really sweet jam for about the last half hour or so straight. I end up with a minor symptom of Tinnitus, sweat darkening my shirt, and no one called the cops this time! (That I know of)

So to make some sort of half-assed point out of this thread, anyone else have a good kickass jam session lately?

[/mostly useless thread]
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by GiantRaven
Sweat = Tinitus?

Not to me, no, but the sweat was just another side effect of playing, in addition to the ringing in my ears (Tinnitus).

I had an extremely fun jam session with my band last week, we play out in the country at my late grandparent's old place, and we decided to just crank everything up as loud as possible and it was ****ing exhilerating (sp) we had ear plugs of course, but the bass player hits a note and your vision blurs because your eyballs are shaking, it is an incomparable experience let me tell you. We all played better than ever especially the drummer who was just busting his ass to keep up with our volume and actually the mix of the instruments was really perfect, it sounded like we were playing for a few thousand people or something. Drinking beers, sweating our balls off in a below forty house just rocking those poor air molecules to death, what could be better? Pussy? Maybe....
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
Erm, For the past few days my band have been recording a demo, so i dunno if that counts...
But yeah the feelings ecstatic when you hear a professional quality recording of what you've played, especially when its your own stuff...
what's really weird is my ears start ringing after i warm up for weight training (warming up = stretching, pushups, etc.)
Go Veg.
Quote by ThePerfectDrug
Erm, For the past few days my band have been recording a demo, so i dunno if that counts...
But yeah the feelings ecstatic when you hear a professional quality recording of what you've played, especially when its your own stuff...

I wish I could know that feeling, how'd you get such a professional quality recording? We recorded at this local place for a rediculous amount of money and they made it sound like there will pilllows in front of the speakers and the guitar sounded thinner than a piece of hair, not to mention the bass ate the kick and toms for dinner...
Quote by zackk
Quote by Arthur Curry
When I'm at my friend's house, I have a tendency to destroy his drumset (in a good way) when we jam. Usually by the time we're done a few 10-minute songs, my arms are breaking, the drumsticks hardly stay in my hands from sweat, and we have the big, overblown finishes where he starts playing guitar with his feet and I knock over the Hi-Hat, start beating the Floor Tom with my hands, the bass pedal is lost, and I end up on the floor convulsing. It's awesome.

It is really fun to lose it like that, everybody is just making noise destroying everything, last time I broke two strings with my hands just grabbing them and pulling. Definately bad for the guitar but it was my beater guitar so I wasn't too worried. Damn it's a blast isn't it?
Quote by zackk
Quote by Arthur Curry