I decided i wanted to cut off a bit smoking, i used to smoke 10 to 15 cigarette's but for the last days I've smoked only 1 or 2 a day, today i smoked 2 one right after the other and i felt sick, really dizzy and wanted to puke.
why is that??
Is my body no longer used to it?
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
I think that your body is realizing that inhaling tar is not as cool as everyone says it is
Constant smoking (even just 2 right after each other) can give a temporary feeling of dizziness/illness.

Your body is probably yearning for more really, if you used to smoke 10 to 15 a day. If you do want to cut down/quit, then continue on the 1 or 2 a day thing, and do your best to survive the stomach pains/whatever else may come.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by idurno
I think that your body is realizing that inhaling tar is not as cool as everyone says it is

+1
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
smoking is for n00bs.

i dont like smokers.smoking= bad breath, smell bad, look like shit, cancer, ect ect
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
smoking is for n00bs.

i dont like smokers.smoking= bad breath, smell bad, look like shit, cancer, ect ect

well that's your opinion...

well... lets think... you probably got sick a few times when you were starting smoking, because you would smoke too fast, too much, or whatever... now that your body has gone a few days without contant tobacco smoking, smoking two cigs quickly has the same affect.
Quote by Slashrulz

its a fact. got a problem with it???
Last edited by Dimebag22 at Feb 8, 2007,
All recreational drugs are shit anyway.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

thats good that your cutting back though. keep it up man
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
All recreational drugs are shit anyway.

what do you mean by recreational drugs?

Quote by Dimebag22

It's not near that bad, I smoke occasionally (probably less than most people), but even smoking Cigarillos and stuff isn't nearly as bad as that. I mean, yeah, you can get bad breath and an (as I'll put it) interesting smell, but it's not as if you can't brush your teeth/pop a few mints for the breath. You can almost always wash your hands to get the smell off of them, and the smell isn't even nearly as noticeable as you're implying.

I'm not the best looking dude around, but I know it's not smoking that would make me look like shit. And while the "Cancer excuse" is plausible, you generally have to really kick Marlboro's ass (or whatever brand one buys) to get close to having a decent chance of getting cancer.

It's not as if I smoke one cigar and my face will melt off, I'll have the constant smell of ass on me for the rest of my life, my family will leave me, and I'll develop Leprosy.

Now that I think about it though, I have been missing more fingers than usual...

Quote by Slashrulz
what do you mean by recreational drugs?

he meant to say "im a c0ck"
im not a smoker, but glad to hear your cutting down, smoking really does nothing good but maybe provide a slight sense of relief... and to Dimebag22, if he had a problem with it he would have said something, stop trying to cause internet arguements
Yeah its pretty common to lose fingers through smoking. I smoke occasionally as a recreational thing while enjoying the odd alcoholic beverage.
Quote by Kylster
It's not near that bad, I smoke occasionally (probably less than most people), but even smoking Cigarillos and stuff isn't nearly as bad as that. I mean, yeah, you can get bad breath and an (as I'll put it) interesting smell, but it's not as if you can't brush your teeth/pop a few mints for the breath. You can almost always wash your hands to get the smell off of them, and the smell isn't even nearly as noticeable as you're implying.

I'm not the best looking dude around, but I know it's not smoking that would make me look like shit. And while the "Cancer excuse" is plausible, you generally have to really kick Marlboro's ass (or whatever brand one buys) to get close to having a decent chance of getting cancer.

It's not as if I smoke one cigar and my face will melt off, I'll have the constant smell of ass on me for the rest of my life, my family will leave me, and I'll develop Leprosy.

Now that I think about it though, I have been missing more fingers than usual...

i know some people who smoke and bad breath, smell bad ect. one even died from cancer. so i dont know but theyve been smoking since they were 15 probably.
Last edited by Dimebag22 at Feb 8, 2007,
Slashrulz...

That's not an opinion, its a fact. haha. Smoking leads to everything he listed, and by your "I Hate Anti-Smoking Ads" quotation you have listed, I can see this offends you because you smoke.

Haha, it's funny how people who do smoke, don't think its an actual problem.

asuiopdghagtge80rt3

I get mad about these things.
Quote by madmk
Yeah its pretty common to lose fingers through smoking. I smoke occasionally as a recreational thing while enjoying the odd alcoholic beverage.

yeah thats really enjoyable, it's the best smoking, drinking with your friends

Quote by guitarjunky89
Slashrulz...

That's not an opinion, its a fact. haha. Smoking leads to everything he listed, and by your "I Hate Anti-Smoking Ads" quotation you have listed, I can see this offends you because you smoke.

Haha, it's funny how people who do smoke, don't think its an actual problem.

asuiopdghagtge80rt3

I get mad about these things.

they dot offend me it's jut that i believe that everyone should try all the things they want without any one telling them it's wrong...

that kinda happened to me.

i used to go through the same amount + then i met a girl so i had to quit. now i smoke one or two every time i go out, but anymore makes me feel horrible.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by Slashrulz
they dot offend me it's jut that i believe that everyone should try all the things they want without any one telling them it's wrong...

They aren't saying its wrong they just tell you the effects of smoking. Wouldn't you at least want people to know what they are doing before they do it?
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by powerstroke
They aren't saying its wrong they just tell you the effects of smoking. Wouldn't you at least want people to know what they are doing before they do it?

i have to give to you there...

Quote by powerstroke

exactly, someone who gets what i was trying to say
Quote by powerstroke

That's a good point, as long as it isn't overstepped. When you were a kid in school, what did all the anti-smoking ads say? They told you not to smoke and say no to drugs and all that jazz. Shit like that makes kids want to try it more. Yeah, younger people are usually more impressionable, but once they get older a lot of times they just want to try it because they were always told not to.

If the negatives were pointed out in a non-objective way, like you can develop cancer, bad breath, etc., all the stuff listed in this thread, and kids could understand what it's really like to have cancer, then I think it would be more effective. That's not telling you not to smoke, just showing you the negatives of it. To enforce their hopes that less people will smoke, they don't have to show the positives of it.

Honestly, I tried to start smoking on at least 3 different occasions, and I couldn't get into it. I didn't understand what it did to you, and it felt like even a whole cigarette did nothing. Once I got introduced to weed, I understood more, and regular smoking seemed better, yet I still didn't do it very often. To this day I'm not a fan of regular cigarettes, I buy Little Cigars of differing flavors (You can't beat about $1 per pack), Cigarillos, and bigger sized Cigars. I could go through a pack in anywhere from a few days to several weeks, and that's not including what I bum off of other people. Having a nice Tequila/Strawberry Cigarillo during a day of smoking weed/Salvia is really nice, and I've become a self-proclaimed master of the smoke rings. A small accomplishment I know, but it's fun. Every once in a while I get a bigger Cigar and it feels almost like a reward for basically getting through life and everything.

Sure, I understand that in the long run, smoking is bad for me, but it's my choice to do it, and having others forcefully telling their bad views of it isn't going to stop me. That's the point a lot of anti-smokers miss, people have the choice to smoke, not simply "NO!"

Quote by FLrhcpEA
yeah really who the hell would smoke in the first place?

alot more people than you think

and no
those commercials will not work
imo, of course

i dont smoke btw
Quote by frodoisdead
that kinda happened to me.

i used to go through the same amount + then i met a girl so i had to quit. now i smoke one or two every time i go out, but anymore makes me feel horrible.

Quitting smoking for a girl is the absolute worst reason to quit ever. Even "I'm scared my mommy will find out" is a better reason.

Also, props to the threadstarter for cutting down, and having cigarettes to smoke, you lucky bastard.

*crave*
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
Quitting smoking for a girl is the absolute worst reason to quit ever. Even "I'm scared my mommy will find out" is a better reason.

Also, props to the threadstarter for cutting down, and having cigarettes to smoke, you lucky bastard.

*crave*

yeah i decided to quit cuz i know it harm's me jajaja but shit if it didn't do any bad i would be smoking all day long...

Quote by Slashrulz

Not really, unless you like the smell of stale asshole, and tumors.
Quote by Will_Minus

*crave*

I actually am guilty of this action in which you define as a crime or something. When I got together with my girlfriend about a year ago, she wouldn't tolerate my smoking AT ALL!! So I quit. Hard as it was, I did it. You know why? Because I was in love probably. Now every night instead of smoking a pack of cigarettes, I'm having sex with a gorgeous woman. Sorry....
Comfort the Disturbed, Disturb the Comfortable
Plus I can pay for better things too in which I need because I actually live on my own. Here in Chicago cigarettes run about $8 a pack which means even at a pack a day, $56 a week, $224 a month and so on. Yeah I have other shit to pay for.
Comfort the Disturbed, Disturb the Comfortable
Quote by KingofSpirits
Plus I can pay for better things too in which I need because I actually live on my own. Here in Chicago cigarettes run about $8 a pack which means even at a pack a day, $56 a week, $224 a month and so on. Yeah I have other shit to pay for.

well here in Mexico Marlboro's are about 22 pesos or 2 bucks and the one i smoke delicados 13 pesos or 1 buck

Last edited by Slashrulz at Feb 8, 2007,
Quote by KingofSpirits

Damn $8 a fucking pack.

I pay $3 a pack and it last me for a couple of days. Lately I haven't smoked as much because I'm getting tired of smoking and it's too damn cold out.

Quote by Slashrulz
well here in Mexico Marlboro's are about 22 pesos or 2 bucks and the one i smoke delicados 13 pesos or 10 bucks

Your math is a little off.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I was at about 8 or 9 a day, and quit cold turkey and haven't looked back. It was pretty hard, but my secret weapon is popsicle sticks. Carry them around, whenever you get cravings just munch on one of them and the craving leaves.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Dimebag22
smoking is for n00bs.

Excellent post.

3.5 Billion points for you from my own secret stash

~stepco
Quote by stepco12345
Excellent post.

3.5 Billion points for you from my own secret stash

~stepco

Yay