My friend showed me a video on youtube the other day and it was utterly hilarious. I tTHINK its by the comedian Dane Cook. He talks about how he hates people that talk quiet at drive thrus and then he goes on and hes like "mmmm pickles...mm pickles on my pickles...mmm extra cheesy pickles...mmmno bun seeds...mmm pickles" and hes talking in a gay kind of voice and acting like a girl mumbling and talking quiet at a drive thru.

Can you help me find the video? the video on youtube had a cartoon with it..can you find it? cause i cant.

oh yeah at one part hes liek "mmm sweet and sour sauce on my pussy" or something like that, and hes got the kind of voice that most homoesexuals do with the wierd S thing going on..help me find it?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Oh..

thanks anyway
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Yes it is Dane Cook. Yes it was funny until every person I knew went around quoting it everyday. Its from his CD harmful if swallowed. You are probably thinking of the Shorties Watching Shorties show that ran on comedy central for a little while.

EDIT: No on the CD he says sweet and sour sauce all over my pussy. I have the CD right above me. If he says body its because its edited.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by Whatley2212
uh...why the hell would you watch Dane Cook? HIS JOKES DONT EVEN HAVE PUNCH LINES!!!!!

hater.
Quote by guitarh4x0r
hater.

Yes, I hate Dane Cook. There, I did it, I came out out the "I hate Dane Cook" closet.