ok so my Squier falls outta tune quite easily, like when im at my guitar lesson and just playin and stuff. is it the guitar itself? i notice some screws on the tuning knobs, is it because those are too loose? anyone know? (im getting a new guitar soon probably but i still need to know)
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
its mostly the tuners, but stretching the crap out of the strings will make them more stable
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Classic
Standard Strat
Custom-made Strat
Vox AD50VT
so its not the guitar?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Either your nut slots are too tight, or your tuners are shot. It's probably the tuners.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Yeah, replace the tuners, and take a look at the nut. Are the strings new? Maybe they need to be stretched?
yea cause im alright at the guitar and i kinda feel like i NEED a new one but my dad kinda protests to that
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
i mean i may join a band soon and it would be pretty retarded if i were to use a squier you know?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
To continue on this topic, I have a Squier Bullet and it falls out of tune pretty fast, I think the jack might be shot. the other day I was just plying and suddenly I stopped hearing my guitar thru the amp. I tried different cables and amps but it still won't work. I tried tightening it and still no sound. WTF?
Quote by md41
i mean i may join a band soon and it would be pretty retarded if i were to use a squier you know?

im the only guitarist in my band, and i use a $99 squier.
yeaa but who would use a squier?? i would feel so out of place, besides i kinda need a new guitar
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by md41
yeaa but who would use a squier?? i would feel so out of place, besides i kinda need a new guitar

well it depends. my squier is a good guitar.

what model is your squier?
Fender
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
and theres also this fret buzzing when i fret the first fret on the low e string to top it off
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
SH*T by bad, its a strat
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
standard i believe
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
idk how to tell exactly ive had it for like 3 years and set it aside for like 2 years and now im playin it again, for real
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
i have an affinity j series, how does that rank on the p.o.s. list?
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
ok well my dad thinks its BETTER if i get "good" to a certain degree or somethin that he will get me a guitar (like whatever i want, really), but i just want a new one to shred with and all. my guitar instructor says im doin pretty good, i mean, im playing "Money" by Pink Floyd, i know its an easy song, but atleast i have a passion in music now..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
oh yea and sometime this week my guitar teacher is gonna try playin my squier and if its still good, ill just keep playing it until later, if not, then im gettin a new guitar. i have that planned out
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
dude give me a break god ive been stuck with it for 3 damn years and i didnt care for it until then. its another p.o.s. but yes it is a standard
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
How can he stop you from buying a new guitar? It's your money, I'm getting a new one late this year once i have enough money.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
i only have like $250... and i really need to get a job, probably at the music store
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
you can get a used mexi standard strat for about that price, maybe lower through craigslist, but I would be careful buying used and make sure there's nothing wrong with it. Either way, $250s about the asking price for one in pretty good condition. you could probably dump your squire for about 60 at least on ebay, 100 on the top end, which i think is absolutely retarded on the part of the buyers, but for $250-300 you can get some decent guitar.

(Invalid img)
I just got this with a small 15watt crate practice amp --__-- for $300 through craigslist. You just have to look around and wait for the right one.
my dad wants me to save -_-;;
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
save for what? A NEW GUITAR??
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
pshh no for like a car or somethin. i just turned 16. besides my guitar teacher is gonna try out my guitar this weekend and he will see if i should upgrade, judging by the Squier's potential. so if for some reason the Squier doesnt turn out in a condition where i should play it longer, ill be probably getting another
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX