Anyone here go to Penn State/going to Penn State?
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
after i graduate (3 yrs.) i intend to go to the university park campus, or university of pittsburgh main for civil / mechanical engineering

probably should generalize the thread more to ask what college eveyone is going to so it doesnt get closed
Nope, but I hear it's a great university. I'd have applied there if out-of-state tuition wasn't so expensive.
Nittany Lion Pride baby.
My brother went there for 4 years, he majored in accounting in Smeal Class of Business and now works as an accountant for PWC.
He absolutely loved it, I hope to apply there, especially since I have a better chance since hes alumni.
Quote by I floss daily
I'm going to Pitt in the fall. So much better than Penn State.

Wrong... we don't hate you, but you hate us because we're better at football and academics, and parties...
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Yeah, apparently Penn State is awesome for parties.

Every year something like 50 kids from my high school go to Penn State... I go to Mt. Lebanon, if you know anyone from there.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Quote by JoHNNERz
Yeah, apparently Penn State is awesome for parties.

Every year something like 50 kids from my high school go to Penn State... I go to Mt. Lebanon, if you know anyone from there.

I do, and the whole conversation is about how to ****ing pronounce your town's name...
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep

One down...
No I am currently at community college but have literally dozens of friends who so go to Penn State.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god