Im currently lumbered with a really shitty 'Daphon' 10w amp, so pretty much anything would be better at the moment.

I've been looking at the Laney LC15R that seems to be the best choice, i can get that for £180 somthing, but im not totally sure and want to make sure im spending my money well.

Im into Pink Floyd, Muse, Radiohead etc, so nothing too heavy the Laney seems to be a good amp for my tastes, all the other good amps in my price range seem to be aimed towards Metal guitarists, whilst i like listening to Metallica every now and then i dont intend to be shredding anytime soon.

Is there anything i've overlooked, or should extend my price limit for? (I can wait)
If it were me, I would wait. You're just going to end up buying another amp once you want to start gigging or join a band for that matter.

*I would go down the road of a Fender, Marshall or Orange if your into those bands.
Just my opinion though.
Hm i cant see myself joining a band, all my mates play guitar. And i've no intention to at the moment, wouldnt have the time, think im gonna be a purely bedroom guitarist for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the advice though.