k I have a squier bullet and im sorta broke ( i have around 110$) and i was messing around with it and all of a sudden stop playing. then i opened the guitar and saw the 2 wires connecting the guitar jack to the guitar were broke. i tried reconnecting them but that didn't work. any ideas?
Gear:
an(fender) electric guitar with shoebox amp
acoustic small (also fender)
pencil & rubber band (=capo)
a pick made of paper
sodering gun
Gear:
Epiphone G-400
Fender Strat
Washburn BT-2
Marshall MG100HDFX
Crybaby
Digitech Hendrix Pedal (Multi-Effects)
Blues Driver
Tube Screamer TS-9
M-Audio Jam Lab
Digitech GNX4 Guitar workstation
take it to a local guitar/music shop to someone that knows what they're doing, unlike you. it needs to be soddered and/or replaced. it'll run $5-$25 dpending on how sleazy the place is.
soldering IRON is more like it... some say a soldering gun can mess up your pups... don't know if it's true but just to be safe get an iron.
Hai UG!
yeah, soldering isn't hard, I used to use a squier and the wires came off once, 5 minutes later i had them soldered back on, no biggie.
And Make sure that the wires are correct. you don't want the output to be grounded.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
If you do solder it yourself, make sure you hold the soldering iron by the plastic part, not the metal part.

By the way, I do judge intelligence by how someone types.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
yeah, and the red or dark wire is the output- goes to the middle. white is ground, goes to the outside.

and really, you should hold the soldering iron by the handle.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
yeah, and the red or dark wire is the output- goes to the middle. white is ground, goes to the outside.

and really, you should hold the soldering iron by the handle.

Those colours aren't always right. My guitar has black as it's ground wires.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Mine too, and the outputs are green.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.