I just had a feeling I've seen this not once but twice. I click New Posts - the newest post is by "suicidal brick", one of the newest threads says "what should I make" - I remember someone saying "a huge crap in the toilet!" or something stupid like that. but I haven't looked at the thread. and another thread beneath it saying "my gibson lespaul" something. the thing is, this has happened twice before - with those exact same things....

what's with de ja vu? its wierd
Quote by Twist of fate
Its Aliens!!!
(Invalid img)

Seconded!
Seriously though... When Deja Vu happens to me it screw my head up. I dont like it too much, as it hurts trying to think about it. However, ive never had it as accurate as you have just described. Maybe you have like a "second sight" or something.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
this one time I had de ja vu like 5 times in a row I was saying the words in my head before the poeple even said it. it hurt my head and I got dizzy
I had deja vu earlier today, or maybe it was yesterday.

I could tell you why this deja vu happens but I don't wanna ruin it for you
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Do any of you get Vuja de? Not Deja vu... Vuja de. The feeling that none of this has ever happened before. I personally get it all the time.
Quote by Kensai
I could tell you why this deja vu happens but I don't wanna ruin it for you

Uh, I think everyone knows that it happens when they change something. Duh...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
when people get deja vu the commonly mistaken it saying that they saw it in a dream when rly they didnt... i heard that deja vu is like a small seizure or something...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by kr580
Do any of you get Vuja de? Not Deja vu... Vuja de. The feeling that none of this has ever happened before. I personally get it all the time.

it's called jamais vu....I've never had it though
Quote by Siftings
it's called jamais vu....I've never had it though

George Carlin joke
actually i think its called memory loss...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
deja vu is not telling the future or it's not happening again. it is actually happening for the first time. when you first notice your surroundings, you don't pay attention to anything is particular, you are just concentrated on one thing. so when things start to happen, you may think that you remember it happening a long time ago but believe it or not, you are remembering it from only a few seconds ago. if you don't believe me then f-ck you. no one else in the Pit can give you the correct answer.
Quote by snipelfritz
I, for one, am far more interested in trying to suck my own dick.

Quote by rilakam
I can do it. I'm pretty flexible. I've done it once, it was pretty weird. When I came my stomach muscles felt like exploding so yeah... never doing that again.

I get them all the time. I remember i was gonna start rercording them, date/time/location/etc to see if there was some sort of pattern. I wrote one down... but ever since i've had a few and never bothered to record em. :p I should start it up again.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
i get frequent deja vu.... i probably get it once every 1-2 weeks, although i may just be mentally unstable, i don't know...
Quote by 00guitarist00
deja vu is not telling the future or it's not happening again. it is actually happening for the first time. when you first notice your surroundings, you don't pay attention to anything is particular, you are just concentrated on one thing. so when things start to happen, you may think that you remember it happening a long time ago but believe it or not, you are remembering it from only a few seconds ago. if you don't believe me then f-ck you. no one else in the Pit can give you the correct answer.

that sounds like it could explain a lot of instances, but the last time I saw the things I described i remember b/c i used to live in my uncle's house and i made a remark to them. that was in like november (before I joined)
idk why deja vu happens, but for some reason i really like the feeling. The weirdest part about it is like when i go back to think about it, my vision (or at least the vision i think of..hard to explain) starts tilting to the side, kinda like the feeling you get when you're really dizzy.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I'm have amneihsa(sp?) and deja vu at the same time, I think I've forgotten this before.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.