In the acoustic version by Taking Back Sunday, right in the bridge after the chorus and right between "The only thing I regret.." does anyone know what Adam is saying? It sounds like he's just mumbling to himself, and for some reason it seems that everyone on YouTube seems to know what he says.. o.o Any help would be greatly appreciated
So ask the people on youtube if they alreeady know?!
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

^is right
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
there is a couple versions that i know of acoustic, punk goes acoustic, live at the knitting factory 2.0 and then one like studio one with john nolan playing piano, i just assumed it would be the more accessible one, punk goes acoustic
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
first he says "it was a failed attempt" or something like that, then he says "the only thing I regret is that I never let you hold me"
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
^"I never let you hold me back".
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
This makes me happy I never listen to the song.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for