Page 1 of 2
I'm sure this could go into several other threads, but I decided to start another one. About a month ago 6th grade girls ( at the Jr high school in my town) got caught drinking vodka in the bath room, and they had more in there lockers, girls 11 and 12 sneaking vodka into school, kids these days. This is true I'm not making it up.

Discuss. Post simular stories of people/you getting drunk at school.
Last edited by stratkat at Feb 8, 2007,
lmao.

I know a girl who gets high during study hall, and kids who've come to school drunk, but never has anyone I know gotten drunk at school.

And I'm a senior in high school. Man, your middle school is crazy.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
some stupid ass freshman over at the high School got drunk before school, and got alchohol poisoning, they were rushed to the hospital.

There ok, but still...lol.
F.U.B.A.R.
Shit... I know exactly what you mean. I've seen people in my little brother's elementary school wearing mini-skirts and fish-net, and more than enough make-up...
In my middle school people mixed vodka and water and drank it in class 'cause it looked like water. Also during interact (half an hour period used to socialize or study) some kid lit a joint in the back of my science class.
well thats pretty bad they're smoking pot in your classroom.
and i am straight edge, and some (well no one else) at my school is. no drugs, no nothing. i like to have sleep. undrugged sleep. doesnt work for me at all.

well actually it does.

i've heard of kids gettin drunk. ive seen a few. let them watch Freakshow on scream . the illusion made the world swirl. id like to show it to someone high.

'so if you are straight edge how can you have fun?'

'legally.'
I know some first graders who have cell phones
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
I had a half pint of Guinness one lunch time...

I have turned up to school in the morning still pissed though.

EDIT: Those two stories are unrelated
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
stupid flippin kids. these guys at the school I was at in 7th grade tried smoking weed in the library bathroom. It was a real small school, the bathroom was just a small one toilet/sink deal. They thought they could fool the smoke detector 2 feet above their head, and got expelled
Quote by Smilestar>3
well thats pretty bad they're smoking pot in your classroom.
and i am straight edge, and some (well no one else) at my school is. no drugs, no nothing. i like to have sleep. undrugged sleep. doesnt work for me at all.

well actually it does.

i've heard of kids gettin drunk. ive seen a few. let them watch Freakshow on scream . the illusion made the world swirl. id like to show it to someone high.

'so if you are straight edge how can you have fun?'

'legally.'

Ya know being high isn't like what you'd probably imagine. You don't see loads of psychadelic swirls and colours in the sky liek in movies/cartoons.
I got drunk at school the other day. Not like completely smashed, but pretty good. I got vodka + rum because it was pretty much a whole day of presentations etc. It was fun.. but I'm also in the latter end of grade 11... not grade 6... O_O
Quote by alexi_laiho
i really want to make a pedal-powered wheelchair...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I had a half pint of Guinness one lunch time...

Half a pint of Guinness during lunch...BRILLIANT!

*sorry had to do it*
Some kids recently got caught at my school drinking Smirnoff during lunch. They left it in the bottle and passed it around the table. Idiots.

Some of my girlfriend's friends were drinking during school a few weeks ago. On a Monday. I can understand if it's some sort of special occasion, like a Friday before a break or something, but on a Monday?

EDIT: I just remembered that there was a freshman girl that came to a dance completely shit-housed earlier this year and vomited all over the dance floor. They had to stop for like 20 minutes while they cleaned it up.
Quote by XtremeSkater69
"AW YEA BITCH BAWLS IN DA ASS" while his homies in the background are like, "YEA ANTOINE FREAK DAT BITCH!!!!!"

I wanna be Jackie Onassis
I wanna wear a pair of dark sunglasses
I wanna be Jackie oh oh OH OH PLEASE DON'T DIE
Last edited by crazydiamond73 at Feb 8, 2007,
This girl I know came to school drunk and got suspended....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's funny how There are girls with mini skirts at Zuka's brother's school. He lives in Saskatchewan. Canadian Wasteland (no offence) And yeah girls in my class got high while working on. . . A ROBOTICS COMPETITION Yeah. Wow.
Never gotten drunk in school, but ive toked before class. My algebra teacher is a major hippy and has all these trippy posters in her classroom, and she said "Wow! Why do I keep getting 1/8 as an answer for all these equations?!", I almost blew up laughing.
"Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see."
Getting drunk at schools pretty stupid because you'll probably do something daft or even puke if you drank enough. Nothing wrong with getting high though because most lessons you're just sitting there doing next to nothing laughing at stuff anyway
I know 2 freshman that got drunk one day at school, like REALLY drunk, rna into walls and bruised themselves up.

Then 2 posers followed suit and did the same, with vodka in water bottles.

And this one junior comes to school drunk on a regular basis.

Pretty funny stuff.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
At the end of every year, at my high school the choir and band (mostly choir) put on a variety show. Last year (my senior year) four choir girls came to the second performance drunk. I think two of them were actually onstage, the other two were working the lights. I was playing guitar for all three shows, and I didn't notice anything, but I guess someone else did.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
i got drunk at school dances a couple of times, but not enough for teachers to notice. this one girl got drunk during mid-day break, and the head of school caught her . she only got suspended though
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
This girl in my math class mixed vodka in with her water in a bottle, and she got completely wasted. The funny thing is, my teacher didn't bother to do anything about it.

Also, this one kid in my homeroom class (which is with the same teacher as my math class) told the teacher he quit smoking weed and drinking, and she goes, "Good for you (fill in name here)!!!". And five seconds later he says, "AHAHA I'm just ****ing with you, I love that shit!!!"
you can get away with anything at our school. seriously my friend brought drugs to school and my other friend brought beer
*weeps for world we live in*

Meh just kidding it doen't bother me, except for when it's really young kids, then it's just a little weird.

Edit: oh also we just had 3 kids get arrested cause they had weed in there locker, and when I was in middle school we had to stay in our classroom while police searched lockers, that was about 4 years ago.
Story time, boys and girls. My band teacher from the time I started in 5th grade until last year (10th) was an alcoholic. Everybody had known it for years. Until, last year, a student caught her with a bottle of vodka (making some Irish coffee) in her office-in school. Suddenly the constanly changing moods made more sense. As soon as they could find a replacment (thist crazy lady who wears to much make-up) she was let go. I don't know what became of her but the rumor was that she cleaned up and landed a job driving a truck, bu then, that's just a rumor.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again;

If you're stupid enough to do it, you deserve to face the consequences, however serious they may be.
Three guys showed up drunk for school last semester and got suspended.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Some guy had a joint in the lockers. A friend took a shot between each block from his locker for a couple of days.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Ha..I walked into the bathroom one day during 2nd Block and my friend was smoking a joint in the stall.

I went to a friends house one day afterschool and it snowed a shit load that night and never of us thought we'd have school..so we got plastered with Crown Royale and Everclear. The next morning was ****ing hell. I can't recall that day at school.

I caught 3 cheerleaders underneath the bleachers in the gym snorting pills and drinking. ****ing crazy bitches.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
This group of five kids (11th grade) at my school used to go out to the parking lot at lunch and smoke weed every day. One day the front office lady had to get something out of her car, and she saw the smoke coming out of the windows. Police came to the school and the police dogs sniffed out another car, which had a hooka in it. All five of them were expelled.
yeah,that happens at my school, the same kid gets drunk once a week on a wed.
hey guy!
Quote by mer_der_noms
Ha..I walked into the bathroom one day during 2nd Block and my friend was smoking a joint in the stall.

I went to a friends house one day afterschool and it snowed a shit load that night and never of us thought we'd have school..so we got plastered with Crown Royale and Everclear. The next morning was ****ing hell. I can't recall that day at school.

I caught 3 cheerleaders underneath the bleachers in the gym snorting pills and drinking. ****ing crazy bitches.

And where did you get Everclear? That's illegal, far as I know.
^everclear is sold in IL, or at least I see people with it.

Quote by Will-eh
yeah,that happens at my school, the same kid gets drunk once a week on a wed.

So every wednesday he's drunk??? weird.
There has been loads of stories about stupid kids who have had vodka in water bottles. It's pretty common.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
I smoke two fat joints before school on my birthday last September.
Didn't get caught. And I'm a Sophomore in High School.

Then again. My girlfriend is in the same grade, and said she smoked pot back in 5th grade.
I'm sitting there like... "I didn't even know what pot was back in 5th grade."
Spiral Out
Page 1 of 2