it's possible, but it's alot of work, and alot of money, as in 160 for the trem, just guessing, but about 300 for someone to route it out and put it in, maybe another 100 for them to do the work on the neck to get the locking nut in, so i'd just get a new guitar with one already on it
the other option may be expensive, chads right, putting a trem on a non trem guitar is expensive you are looking for atleast 160 for a decent floyd rose plus luthier bills for routing and such(maybe not as much as suggested above). the other option is you could buy a kahler which means you wouldnt have to route too much if at all. but they are very expensive. more so than the ofr's. no routing needed you'd just have to make space for the locking nut. you could possibly put it behind the nut itself.

www.kahlerusa.com

locking tuners might be an option.....idk.

in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
Last edited by Cygnus003 at Feb 9, 2007,
Quote by Cygnus003
the other option may be expensive, chads right, putting a trem on a non trem guitar is expensive you are looking for atleast 160 for a decent floyd rose plus luthier bills for routing and such(maybe not as much as suggested above). the other option is you could buy a kahler which means you wouldnt have to route too much if at all. but they are very expensive. more so than the ofr's. no routing needed you'd just have to make space for the locking nut. you could possibly put it behind the nut itself.

www.kahlerusa.com

locking tuners might be an option.....idk.

wat do u mean by "routing"

and kahlers are expensive but i read some reviews and i guess its worth the money, but wtf is routing?
It's like making space for the bridge to fit or whatever other thing you want to fit. That is what routing is. And I would just save up and get a good guitar with a floyd already in it. More worth it IMO.
depends on the thickness, I don't know how thick that guitar is but.... if its too thin you can't do it

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.