im looking at a tab for under the bridge by red hot chili peppers, and it says stuff about with and without capo, what is capo
Quote by marsvoltaguy
that feeling when you touch yourself.

hopefully ill get some people who arent assclowns to help me
the thing you attach to the neck of your guitar to fret all 6 strings on the same fret. Its like moving the nut.
no, i think it is what you use to touch yourself.
actually it is a clamp if you will that you put over a fret that bars that entire fret so open strings will be higher pitched and obviously the other frets will be higher too. just google search it and then image search to see what it looks like.
A capo is tool used to emulate a barred finger... Basically it acts like you are barring a fret and thus raises the pitch while keeping your hands free to move...

Check here for mo info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capo
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Quote by metalzeppelin
no, i think it is what you use to touch yourself.
actually it is a clamp if you will that you put over a fret that bars that entire fret so open strings will be higher pitched and obviously the other frets will be higher too. just google search it and then image search to see what it looks like.

oh alright right on, i know what ur talking about, thanks
capo is like a clamp you use to change the key,for example if you play an E chord then you put a capo on the 3rd fret and play the e chord again it will be in a different key..
I really don't get it... all these years and people still haven't heard of google???
Quote by The McManus
A capo is tool used to emulate a barred finger... Basically it acts like you are barring a fret and thus raises the pitch while keeping your hands free to move...

Check here for mo info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capo

You just got Wikipediad!

...Ok, that needs a little work. Nevermind...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
i cannot beleive no one has said the real UG answer yet,

You clamp it on your balls so you sound like James Blunt
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO