Page 1 of 2
Every year at my high school, the week we get back from christmas break is "Mission Week". We have an hour a day dedicated to donating money to third world countries. We play games, buy lots of food, have huge parties, a mixer, "jail" which is basically a small room in which the heat is turned up to 100. When you donate a dollar you can send a friend in their for a minute, if you donate two dollars, then their in there for two minutes and so on, basically its just a great week thats a lot of fun and all the money goes to missions. Last year we raised $30,000. There was rumors going around the school that almost half of the money was stolen from our safe in the office. Today, it was confirmed that 16,000 was stolen. This just makes me sick. I donated a good $50 of my own money and i just feel like i was just putting it in this guys wallet. I can't beleive that somone would steal money, little or small, from the missions.

Thoughts on this?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by FenderJTx
I bet they'll get caught within the first few days.

x2

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by dementedpuppy

would you think its funny if you were in a third world country? i hate pricks like you
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Yeah, stuff like stealing, getting very badly hurt, and even death (such as in anna nicole smiths case) can be amusing... until it happens to you, then you realize just how not funny it is.
wait so if someone pays like $120 to put someone in the "jail" the school would allow that?
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
would you think its funny if you were in a third world country? i hate pricks like you

I hate people that don't use correct grammar. First of all I said that before I even read it, guarantee you'll find who it is considering the large amount of money that was stolen. Hate me.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
I'm sorry to hear that man... *leaves country*
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
You school must be huge if you had $16,000 cash in a safe. I must say even if they did, that was not very smart of them.

Reguardless, it is terrible that the money was stolen. Hopefully the theft will be caught.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by hug a llama
wait so if someone pays like $120 to put someone in the "jail" the school would allow that?

what happens is, you can send a student in there for a max of thirty minutes, if you donate more than that, you can send a teacher in there

EDIT: theres about 1,600 students at my school...all guys
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Last edited by WlCmToTheJungle at Feb 8, 2007,
That's 16,000 crispy chicken sandwiches.
That's ****ed up, sorry to hear that. Man, I can't believe people would steal from a fund raiser-type deal.
Jeez, that's pretty crappy. You should suggest to the school to maybe open a savings account so that thousands of dollars aren't kept in a school full of troubled, attention seeking kids. I'm sure the theif will get caught, or turn him/herself in sooner of later, thats a pretty bad thing that they're going to have to live with until they turn themselves in or get caught.
Holy shit

Your school is like the richest school I've ever heard of!!

Whoops : was, sorry
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by garden of grey
welcome to the jungle! (pun intended)

How on earth is that a pun?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
i just feel like i was just putting it in this guy or girl's wallet. I can't beleive that somone would steal money, little or small, from the missions.

Say no to discrimination
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
dood i would pay like 300 dollars to put some kid i didnt like in the jail and he would like die =O?...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Dude, sorry about that. I'd be pretty pissed, too if that happened to me.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by HaKattack
How on earth is that a pun?

Threadstarter's name, maybe?

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by dementedpuppy

Yeah I'd assume.

And yes, people are jerks and I hate everybody. I'm sure whoever stole the money did not need it nearly as bad as those who would recieve it, and therefore it was a completely dispicable act.
[SIZE=
Quote by dementedpuppy

It's still not a pun.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
It's still not a pun.

Almost everyone uses it incorrectly (me included), so its better to just let it slide.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Funkbass796
Say no to discrimination

He goes to an all boy school....
Quote by stratkat
Someone at my school stole a candy vending machine, it was full of candy too.

I laughed so hard at that!

Also, they'll catch the kid who took it. $16,000? Yeah, they'll find him. Hopefully he'll get exactly what he deserves. Pathetic...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Thats pathetic, how could someone be coldhearted enough to steal from a fundraiser like that? It just goes to show how some people are now...its not fair
Brad Delp - June 12, 1951 to March 9, 2007 R.I.P
I don't like that jail idea. If the max was 5 minutes, it would be alright, but people could get sick being in there for 30 minutes straight, and if your schools anything like mine, they would get everyone to chip in and put a handful of kids in there for the 30 minutes. Anyway, that sucks to hear about the money. Hopefully the cops can track it down.
We had a couple of brilliant thieves make off with about 16,000$ in laptops, smashing a window despite the fact the door was open. Unfortunately, they tried to sell them on e-bay with trackers embedded in them.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
That is so sad. Who would ever want to steal money when its going to charity?! Its hard to understand how someone could possibly do that (and how to? It was in a locked safe wasnt it! Must have been pretty big to hold 30 thousand dollars, someone please answer this.). I hope they get caught.
Just wait for someone to come to school with all new clothes,some bling and a cheap civic from the 90's
hey guy!
thats so depressing. its a fund raising program and someone just stole it. i'd say use a lie detector for everyone in the school to know who stole it.
Helow! I'm just new here... a left-handed guitarist.... idolizes Zacky Vengeance of A7X....
Well you would have thought the school would have put it somewere safe...atleast we know someone is having the time of his life, and as for you...get over it shit happens
Your school should hunt him down and then beat him to death with a varied collection of house bricks. Then reclaim the money.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
I doubt it'd be a student, a kid who suddenly gains $16,000 is going to have to tell his parents where it came from, and where the new stuff he buys with it comes from. But $30K in a safe in the school?! That's moronic. Perhaps it'll teach the school to be more careful.

And I'm sorry to hear about your fifty dollars, I know if had given fifty quid to charity and some bastard stole it I'd be pissed off.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Page 1 of 2