I moved this from the "tablature" forum because I figured I'd get more responses here.

I have to do a school project on Music in the 1920s. It involves a performance. What are some good songs, no longer than four minutes, that feature guitar? We also have a bass player, drummer, and singer - the song's gotta have lyrics. It would also be nice if it wasn't TOO challenging to learn, I don't know the skill level of the bass player, although our drummer is good and our singer (a female) is excellent. Plus, I'm no django and I don't have much experience with jazz.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
pshh. they didn't have music in the 20s.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
pshh. they didn't have music in the 20s.

Bullshit, what about Blind Lemon Jefferson or Charley Patton to name a few
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
Unfortunetly there are really no prominent guitar in 1920's jazz, there are a few banjo's in the rhythm section but that is it, guitar didnt come to prominence tell around the 1940's with the likes of Charlie Christian. You can try and play some trumpet or saxophone stuff to the guitar, of like Louis Armstrong or Sidney Bichet.