Ok so the guy im getting my clapton strat from this weekend is throwing in 3 pedals and they are all by a brand called PSK. The pedals are overdrive, phaser, and octaver. Anyone heard of PSK?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
From my short google search, I think they are just plastic Boss knockoffs with a subpar build quality and sound.

linky?
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
Quote by soccerdude3465
From my short google search, I think they are just plastic Boss knockoffs with a subpar build quality and sound.

linky?

Thanks for the link but those are not the pedals that the guy sent pics of. The ones he sent pics of look more like DOD cases and theyre all medal exept for the knobs.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.

Like that? PSK's with cases like that are mixed in on the site with the pictures.
My Gear:
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
That looks just like the one's I posted...

EDIT: They may not be plastic. That may be the problem.
My Gear:
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
Last edited by soccerdude3465 at Feb 8, 2007,
Quote by soccerdude3465
That looks just like the one's I posted...

EDIT: They may not be plastic. That may be the problem.

What problem?
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
they do look quite a bit like boss pedals.

http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/psk

i'm not familiar with them but i had a look there (handy place to check pedal brands and to see what rebrands might be etc.). the 5 series looks a wee bit like daphons, the 2 and 3 series look quite like boss.

seem to be south korean.

EDIT: cack i wish i'd realised this was a necrobump before i'd done all that research.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?