Quote by dguns420
record 2 tracks! easy!

Your wisdom is profound

To threadstarter, there should be some kind of record new track thing on one of the menus, but I don't use Cubase, so who knows?
<Han> I love Hitler
hilarious! seriously i highlight the tracks and then only one records...how do you get the other ones to? anyone? please? i will give you a dollar
you get a dollar i swear. now heres another fun question. i have my guitar plugged into one line and a mic for vocals in another line. how do i get them on seperate tracks? 5 bux for this one
how long will it take for my dollar, then I will answer, I'm in oregon, you driving it here?
sweet, you need to tell your computer you love it very much, then get a bottle of beer, smoke a cig and bring me my 2 dollars, for 5, click on the track setup and pick which line for each, 5 bucks!
right click on the left under the existing track and it come up insert new track
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
You need more than one input channelllllllllllllllll on your I/O first. If you only have one input on your interface than you're out of luck.
SIZE]
Right click and hit add track. Then if that track won't record, you probably need to change the input to whichever input your using.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by ScummerVacation
You need more than one input channelllllllllllllllll on your I/O first. If you only have one input on your interface than you're out of luck.

thats only if you want to record more than one instrument at the time
he layer as many tracks as he wants
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by ScummerVacation

You change the input on the program, not physically on your interface. Unless you really want to...
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
I want to record more then one instrument at a time. I am currently doing that now but they all go into one track. I'd like to have them on seperate tracks for better mixing. I know this mixer can do it...its 150 bux...my 10 dollar computer mic can friekin do almost as good as this. Sorry if im not being clear i really am not good with the terminology. For instance...drums in line 1, so thatd be track one to adjust those, guitar ion 2, bass in 3...like that and then they each have audio tracks in cubase 1 2 and 3. thats possible right?