My friend has like 12 guitars, and sad to say, none of them cost mroe than about 250 dollars. He is going to sell me his Dean "Baby" Dean From Hell. The body is 3/4 the size of the $900 one. I know its not gonna be good, but any ideas/opinions?

EDIT: I forgot to mention hes selling it for $25.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
Quote by moomoocons
My friend has like 12 guitars, and sad to say, none of them cost mroe than about 250 dollars. He is going to sell me his Dean "Baby" Dean From Hell. The body is 3/4 the size of the $900 one. I know its not gonna be good, but any ideas/opinions?

Hahaha. Ermm... don't know what to say. It probably won't play like a real guitar, and even if it is mediocre, it will have shitty pups and stuff. Note I've never tried a 3/4 guitar nor the Dean's hardware, so don't quote me. Try it out is the best I can say.

EDIT: Hell, for $25 why the hell not? Even as a joke...
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
I agree, for $25, just go for it. Unless you're really basically broke, you might as well. 12 guitars all under $250... that's just dumb IMO. That would give you like $2000 + to spend on one guitar
The neck is full scale, so its just the body thats a little smaller. I would get it for $25 just as a joke... Or if you gig, you can use it if you play any Pantera covers. I would put a decent pickup in it though, and I think the guitar is made out of basswood, and if it is, it wont sound too bad.