Has anyone used the new Metal Core pedal by Boss? It looks sweet and I'm thinking of getting one, but none of our local shops have it in yet, so I haven't gotten a chance to try it. I want to know if its as good as some of there other ones.
You need to try the Liquid Blue "Demonizer." That one owns all distortion pedals everywhere. Some artist dont even use amps while recording. They use that because it has sooooo much ditortion!
Quote by Long_way_down10
Has anyone used the new Metal Core pedal by Boss? It looks sweet and I'm thinking of getting one, but none of our local shops have it in yet, so I haven't gotten a chance to try it. I want to know if its as good as some of there other ones.

I don't think anyone has it yet? At least no one sensible.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
oh god ANOTHER shitty ass metal pedal from boss?
complete with 0 bass, a thin, tinny sound, no versatility, and too much muddy ass distortion?
yay! if its ANYTHING like the MT-2, id stay far away from it.
check out the Silver Dragon
Or the Landmine Or the Metal Muff Or the Turbo RAT Or You Dirty RAT Or The Blood Drive Or the T-Rex Distortion.

try those first.

OR get a Death Metal. they actually CAN do death metal.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I remember someone saying about the pedal, APARENTLY its supped to be tonnes better than the MT-2, and adds the bottom-end that it seemed to not have (fine, more than seem, it just plain didnt)

But I havnt tried it, and dont know anyone that has, so I cant give an opinion.