Do any black people like john Mayer at all
seriously?????
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Have you learned nothing from Chappelle show?
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Anything Goes
Have you learned nothing from Chappelle show?

+1 to that.

black people love drums!
Wow. Does it matter what race you are, can't you just like a certain artist?
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Us Australians dont get Dave Chappelle unless u have foxtell so thats a big no
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
Quote by Siftings
does anybody? this guy might..

I wish I could slash his throat.

I hate that self centered asshole.
Quote by Pacifica112J
I wish I could slash his throat.

I hate that self centered asshole.

him>you

if i was a rapper that was better than most mainstream rappers then i'd be cocky too.

plus it's probably mostly a gimmick.
i went to his concert in memphis about a week ago,and about 1/4 of the people there were black.

and had white chicks

but i think the blak people who do like him,like him for his bluesy roots.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
this made me just think of something... is there any black guitar players his age that plays blues?
Quote by unplugtheradio
him>you

if i was a rapper that was better than most mainstream rappers then i'd be cocky too.

plus it's probably mostly a gimmick.

my grandmother > mainstream rappers

and of course some black people like him, this thread is pizzzointless
Truthfully, most black people don't like any white groups UNLESS there are black people in the actual groups or they are playing funk/blues or hip hop/rap. And alot more black artists are part of those categories then white artists.

Now, whats funny is that white people will fill their ipods to the brim with black artists..
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
*Points to black cop from Chappelles Show*
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
I wouldn't know, All the black kids at my school listen to rap and call other forms of music "White People Music". Only black person who does listen to something besides rap is a self hating black person. So going by my school, no. Going by the rest of the world, of course there are black people that listen to him.

Thats like asking if there are any white people out there who listen to music that doesn't contain any guitars.

Christ.
No, only chicks like him ....

... Seriously, have you told anyone you like John Mayer and then they say you have a vagina?

Sent from my iPad.
Quote by SharpSpoon
I wouldn't know, All the black kids at my school listen to rap and call other forms of music "White People Music". Only black person who does listen to something besides rap is a self hating black person. So going by my school, no. Going by the rest of the world, of course there are black people that listen to him.

Thats like asking if there are any white people out there who listen to music that doesn't contain any guitars.

Christ.

The majority of qwhite people do actually listen to guitarless music.
Dickless.
I will never understand what happened.... Black people invented the blues... Remember? Robert Johnson? Hendrix was black. But now its all about rap...
Woah...you guys STILL believe in black people

This place is pretty weird