Hey,
Im in desperate need of a cabinet for my amp. My budget had to be under 500 dollars. I found a Mesa 4x12 Cab with V30 speakers for 500.The pictures show that its in very good condition. . I talked to the guy and he lowered it to 475. I was wondering if I would be overpaying this guy for the cab?
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Custom Telecaster
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
That seems like a good price to me.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
sounds good if its in decent shape, esecially for the older ones with the v30s,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
It would probably be a great thing to get. I have the oversized rectifier cabinet with V30s and I am completely satisfied with it. Vintage 30s sound amazing!
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
im guessing it will complement my jcm900 right? i dont have to get a marshall cab for a marshall amp right..i can mix and match? assuming i always match the impedence
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Custom Telecaster
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
should work great, Mesa's are quality cabs. You can mix and match, most people prefer that.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by frank694
im guessing it will complement my jcm900 right? i dont have to get a marshall cab for a marshall amp right..i can mix and match? assuming i always match the impedence

I love playing my JCM900 through my Marshall cab. Sounds so sweet when its cranked up loud...
The JCM900 has selectable 4(16)ohms or 8ohms. Mesa 4x12 cabs are 8ohms mono (Recto cabs are anyways)...so. Yeah it will work.