Never
51 28%
Only if it's a really hard test
27 15%
Maybe once or twice
60 33%
Voters: 180.
Page 1 of 2
Do you cheat on your school work? Also in this thread you can give tips for cheating, or stories about getting caught or whatever. I don't cheat.

(sorry if this has been done before, if it has I'll delete this)
in spanish i use the sheeto de cheato. . . it works brilliantly.
Quote by kidsilcon
Tips for not getting beat up: be less of a fag
i cheated on 2 of my finals. if i didn't, it would've screwed me over.

usually though, people cheat off me (i let them).
Go Veg.
suuuuuuure you dont cheat, you just want us to post cheating tips, i see. i do the occasional "copy someones worksheet or something because i forgot to do it"
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
My favoured method is printing out a small cheat sheet, taping it to my under shirt, and occasionally chekcing it discreetly if I need a bit of aid.
Most of the time I manage pretty well without though, I got through last semester and only did it twice.
i'm sure that your all lying. this forum is filled with stoner/hippie/guitar bums. myself included. cheating is fine. the way i look at it, if your creative with your cheating, your doing work anyways.
Graphing calculators are awesome. Since you can write code into them you can store test answers in them.
Quote by ryanO_26
in spanish i use the sheeto de cheato. . . it works brilliantly.
do the same thing in my french class. just write everything i need to know on a small section of a paper rip it outand put it somewhere where the teacher cant see it. Always works
Quote by BobDylanGuitar
i'm sure that your all lying. this forum is filled with stoner/hippie/guitar bums. myself included. cheating is fine. the way i look at it, if your creative with your cheating, your doing work anyways.

hell yeah! smoke it up!
I usually just don't do it. The schoolwork that is.
Quote by xchiefx
sometimes, i put socks over my hands and talk to them

Quote by Blues Breaker
Australia FTW
what ive seen a ton of people do in my class do is wear a hoody. write the answers on the inside of your forearm (the part you have to turn over to see) and then just pull your sleeve down. when you need an answer, pull it up a little bit and have it face down ont he desk when youre done. easy
Lunatics on pogo sticks
I used to do it ever morning before school started, there was a group of us just copying eachother's work. However now I rarely do it.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
The papers under your desk face up. The use of txt messaging. On your shoe. Rolled piece of paper on your pen/ mech. pencil with answers. cm'on sh*t is easy.
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
suuuuuuure you dont cheat, you just want us to post cheating tips, i see. i do the occasional "copy someones worksheet or something because i forgot to do it"

Cheating's to much work, if I don't get my work done, then I don't get it done, and I rarely have trouble on tests, but if I do poorly than so be it, it doesn't bother me that much.
I let people cheat off of me all the time. I've gotten caught and got in trouble a few times. Which is really lame. I dont care what teachers say. You shouldnt get in trouble for that.

I have a friend whose favorite method was to write all the equations on the inside of the calculator case that way she could use them during the test.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Cheating can be just as hard as actually doing the work or studying for the exam. That's not to say I haven't resorted to it plenty of times, though. I tend to procrastinate and not get shit done, so I end up copying someone else's.
Mostly, I just write shit on the inside of the desk cause no teachers ever look at whats written in there, then I just look at it during tests. Simple.
Cheating on tests is too much work. I just skip class.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Stewey
Graphing calculators are awesome. Since you can write code into them you can store test answers in them.

i recently just about aced my physics final because i had several pages worth of notes typed into the y= section of my calculator
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
I text to cheat
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
I always cheated on my art history tests to bring up my mark because every project I did, my teacher would give me a 75% on, even if I deserved a higher mark. And she can't decide which marks to give a test... so I'd get 75% on all my projects and 95% and higher on tests... it really brought up my mark, and I don't even care if it's wrong because I benefitted greatly
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
I copy AP Statistics homework everyday I have class. For AP Lit, I usually use Sparknotes for boring books (but I still always write my own essays). For AP Gov, I don't "cheat" but I usually just bs it. I do, however, do all my homework for Physics (most of the time, at least) and AP Music Theory.

I don't cheat on tests, though. Partly because I can't (essay tests, different forms) and partly because it's not worth it when I'd probably get a similar grade anyways.

My friends and I have ingenious ways of cheating. Two years ago, in fact, we set up an entire secret forum in which members would submit work they did for the common benefit of all. My friend who made it, however, ended up deleting all the threads and the forum because it was too risky, and people were mentioning it at school within proximity of teachers.
We should start a cheaters thread, one kid says the work books name, company it's from ,and all that crap and gives the answeres, answeres get put in the top posts, but that sounds like to much work.
I get mid 90's on everything.

Never cheated in my life.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by stratkat
We should start a cheaters thread, one kid says the work books name, company it's from ,and all that crap and gives the answeres, answeres get put in the top posts, but that sounds like to much work.
Nah...

1. The chances are very slim that someone would find someone else who uses the same textbook and is both able and willing to help with those specific problems.

2. I'm pretty sure the UG mods wouldn't approve of a thread explicitly for cheating.
Quote by E Daws
Cheating on tests is too much work. I just skip class.

Hmmm, your views are interesting and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter....
actually if any of you have those vocabulary books that are like half the size of a normal book, the answers are here, saves a ton of time

www.porkymcpork.com

it says vocab answers on the left side, go to that
Lunatics on pogo sticks
I never cheat on test , but I did cheat with my friend all semester on Computer class.I got caught .saturday school and a C for the semester.Her, Saturday school and a F for the semester.I didn't do anything for the last two weeks of the semester cause I got banned .
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Quote by Dudewithanaxe
I never cheat on test , but I did cheat with my friend all semester on Computer class.I got caught .saturday school and a C for the semester.Her, Saturday school and a F for the semester.I didn't do anything for the last two weeks of the semester cause I got banned .
Why cheat in a computer class? Aren't those easy/useful?
I cheat on homework and stuff, but it's not like that stuff matters anyway.

But on tests? Never.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by hardrock1315
I copy homework a lot, but I don't cheat on tests.
Yup, same here.
My old school had uniform shoes that we had to wear. The weird thing about these shoes is that if you put them next to each other, the soles would form a map of the world, with continents and oceans labeled and everything. On a geography test in fifth grade, I couldn't remember the name of one of the oceans (Indian, i think) so i took my shoes off and looked at the map. Teacher didn't even catch me.
METALLICA.
Page 1 of 2