I JUST PLAYED WHEN I COME AROUND!!!!

by greenday..... this is like awsome for me cuz i cant play very many songs and this ones like the coolest i can play

WOOT
Wow.

Almost want to sig this.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
yes.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by Spamwise
Good job. Billie joe's sweep picking arpeggios are hard to nail down.

hell yeahm, they are hard. Took me about 2 years to get that down! ps smoke weed, NOW!!!
Quote by Spamwise
Good job. Billie joe's sweep picking arpeggios are hard to nail down.

PS I have your frog, he hopped over here!
Quote by iwanaBarockstar
I JUST PLAYED WHEN I COME AROUND!!!!

by greenday..... this is like awsome for me cuz i cant play very many songs and this ones like the coolest i can play]

OK, it must be sigged.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Damnit guys you are jerks. So what if its not your style, the guy learned a song, and hes happy about it.

So to threadstarter, congrats on learning that song. Im sure there will be many more songs in your future. And dont be swayed by these guys, everyone has a music of choice, so screw them if they dont like yours.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by Shredder Guru
you guys are so freaking mean

We're just having a bit of fun.
Quote by justin_fraser
Damnit guys you are jerks. So what if its not your style, the guy learned a song, and hes happy about it.

So to threadstarter, congrats on learning that song. Im sure there will be many more songs in your future. And dont be swayed by these guys, everyone has a music of choice, so screw them if they dont like yours.

Justin (now dont sig me on this, because then i will feel like a suck up bitch) but you seem to be the heart around here. I mean this in a good way.

Threadstarter, good job. Keep it up, be sure to keep picking more challengeing songs, so your always improving.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Okay, you're right I'm sorry.

When I Come Around is actually kinda catchy, my teacher notated the solo terribly though so i have no idea what it is.
Im not making fun of the style you learnt or anything and congrats on the song as well, but this is for questions refering to music theory, writing, improvising and such and such. This is not a forum for your accomplishments
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
Im not making fun of the style you learnt or anything and congrats on the song as well, but this is for questions refering to music theory, writing, improvising and such and such. This is not a forum for your accomplishments

Well i can see your point there, even though i really didnt know that it was because of the type of music? seroiusly guys what do you like? besides van halen and that eruption song or w\e.....
Sigh, I have a lot of warnings to hand out. Time to get on the banning shades
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.