learned how to tap lip gloss and black by atreyu last night, should i keep practicing that for tapping practice or are there some good songs that tap alot that i could look up?
Eruption.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
eruption has awesome tapping at the end. by van halen. and the flying high again solo by ozzy is pretty cool 2

80th best UGer
The beginning of the solo for One by Metallica has some tapping. So does the beginning of crazy train. But both are very short. I'd have to agree with the others in saying that Eruption is a great tapping song.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
anything from stanly jordan, fantasie impromptu from chopin, but ron thal of bumblefoots version of it, and if you listen to those guys youll find more good tappers, ike buckethead and whatnot.
the beginning of the solo in crazy train, the ending tapping in eruption, that lip gloss and black isnt bad to practice some simple tapping and string switching tapping. all i got for now.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal